Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

the red peeking out at the toe makes the red a little more prominent than the red on the bc3. never called it the bred 4, but can see why it may be tempting to do so

Glad it's not the trash military 4s dropping lol outta every OG color ever I hate that one idk why

Black Cement 4s have just as much Grey as the 3. OG box label
5E8A604F-697C-4199-AFEA-7F2BDCAF233D.jpeg

How many people heard Bred 4 and just ran with it? It has just as much grey as the black cement 3s. Bred is more suited to the 1,9,11,12,13,14,15,etc.

Scratch the 9s off, if you are referring the charcoals

Took an L in '99, which was the major impetus for creating NT in the first place and I'm prepared for another.

Wow Nelson really you struck out on these... in '99?

Or did you mean funds wasn't right at that time.

I bought these from a sportslane in Queens, NY like months after release on sale too I think for like $60-$80.

I still have the receipt too, kept all these stupid things in the boxes for some reason, and when I unload my collection I will look to see how much I paid for them.

Can't believe you struck out in 99 though, but then again it could be where you're from at that time, they might have had a limited supply back then.

All I want is for them to not change **** about the mold or midsole paint (I completely lack faith that anything they'd do would be for the better) and use "durabuck." Thassit. Do that and I'm in.

Took an L in '99, which was the major impetus for creating NT in the first place and I'm prepared for another.

What size do you wear Nelson? We can't have the site's creator going out sad on these :lol:

Wore my 2012s on Friday. Suede is still nice as hell but of course the midsole paint is cracked. Told my son that I couldn’t wait for these to drop again. Lo and behold, JB will be blessing us shortly. :pimp:

As long as my wife isn’t pregnant next year I’m in for 3 or 4 pair of these.

These were THE SHOES I wanted bad in 8th grade but couldn’t get them :pimp:

In on this.
My favourite Jordan retro of all time, cannot wait for next year.
If release is in February again then I have no doubt it'll be during ASG just like this year for the BC3.
My 2012s are really beat now, the nubuck leather on the toe area has ripped from all the creasing and I can actually peel the leather and reveal the fibers underneath. I love this shoe!

Just won a donar pair on ebay last night for one of my 99’ s. It’s like bringing rain when you wash your car. Lol

My 08 pair has really bad paint chipping y friend repainted them...and ten I messed up the shoe with “toe drag” this literally made my day.

Back
Top Bottom