Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ahhh the nickname debates have begun.
Next it will be "I hope it's like the OGS" for the next 10 months.
Then the pictures will leak around December and they're not gonna live up to expectations.
Then there will be complaints from December-February straight in additions to calls for Boycotts
Then you'll see the biggest complainers saying they're still copping/asking for assistance.
Then release date will come and most of us will eat.
The NT cycle, can't wait :lol:
Sums up the 2018 BC3 thread lmao

In on this.
My favourite Jordan retro of all time, cannot wait for next year.
If release is in February again then I have no doubt it'll be during ASG just like this year for the BC3.
My 2012s are really beat now, the nubuck leather on the toe area has ripped from all the creasing and I can actually peel the leather and reveal the fibers underneath. I love this shoe!
This^^ my 2012 pair is so beat that looks like Edward scissorhands tried to tie them up...with all the cuts in materials and tge sole seperation. I still love em

bring back 1989 all star memories :pimp:

1989-all-star-michael-jordan-air-jordan-4-e1454971006571.jpg

lol exactly *****s wasting pairs
Not wasting anything, this was my first J's in 9th grade , bought with my saved up birthday money in may 1989. I will never be without these shoes again. Will wear them all in rotation so they stay wearable. I have shoes 8 years old that I wear 2-3 times a month that look just about brand new. I clean my shoes the minute I take them off. These are the only J's I will never need

My mom got me fakes of these when i was a kid lol didn’t know it at the time but i loved it anyway, colorway is so clean on the 4s. Looking forward to getting a real pair with NA on it

The 99s were perfect. My favorite Jordan ever and I really think they were a better version than the 89. Hopefully they use those as inspiration but I’m expecting the same mold as the white cements.

Wow Nelson really you struck out on these... in '99?

Or did you mean funds wasn't right at that time.

I bought these from a sportslane in Queens, NY like months after release on sale too I think for like $60-$80.

I still have the receipt too, kept all these stupid things in the boxes for some reason, and when I unload my collection I will look to see how much I paid for them.

Can't believe you struck out in 99 though, but then again it could be where you're from at that time, they might have had a limited supply back then.

They came out on a Wednesday and I found out about them from a friend of a friend on the following Friday when I saw them on his feet. I about fell over. He knew full well they were sold out when he told me he got them at FL. And he was right.

I did end up getting the White/Cements which I still have, but it wasn't the same. I'm still salty about it. At least he went bald.

I said last year when these were rumored to drop that they would be the endgame for my purchasing of J's. That still stands. I will cross these off my bucket list by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Back
Top Bottom