Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

AFFDAC49-A670-4257-B2B3-500082E8FA86_zpsz3nnv7to.jpeg

No matter how you remember them, they are better than even that!
D53E47AF-FD46-480A-A72E-1D47F5698233_zpsa96jb4tw.jpeg

FD3A1B16-1202-4F28-9C29-757FC3E54AB5_zpsfzsczmfc.jpeg

D53E47AF-FD46-480A-A72E-1D47F5698233_zpsa96jb4tw.jpeg
If they make the 2019 black cement 4s with durabuck similar to these, I will cream my pants so hard.
And it's looking like it's possible since the 2016 metallic 5s used durabuck similar to the 2000 retro. both the 2011 black met 5 and 2012 black cement 4 got the nubuck treatment god knows why..
durabuck or give me death

The 99s were perfect. My favorite Jordan ever and I really think they were a better version than the 89. Hopefully they use those as inspiration but I’m expecting the same mold as the white cements.
Expecting that also. And still in.

First Jordan I ever got. Begged my mom for 3s and got ignored but she finally caved when these came out. That intoxicating toxic new shoe smell, this shoe started it all. You couldn't tell me a thing in the 6th grade! These will definitely be had.

Boy, fall back. I was a 7th grader back then; grown man status 8) lol. Kidding aside, you about to join the NT Seniors club this year, too? Or are you already the big 4-0? Oh, they good ole days when you had to pick up a phone book to call around, or walk your happy a** to the store because mom and dad weren't about to drag you around town, nor pay $100+ for a pair of shoes. If we doubled up then, they'd think were a damn fool haha.

:rofl::lol::rofl:

I was 14 in the 9th grade I believe when these first dropped. Crack had fully taken over DC and these were the drug dealer shoe of choice. My 1st pair of Js were the 5s, but the 4s have always been elusive for me as a grown up. Bad timing with all the black/red retros.

They came out on a Wednesday and I found out about them from a friend of a friend on the following Friday when I saw them on his feet. I about fell over. He knew full well they were sold out when he told me he got them at FL. And he was right.

I did end up getting the White/Cements which I still have, but it wasn't the same. I'm still salty about it. At least he went bald.

Man didn't know the 99 4's sold out though thought they sat and went on clearance so everyone who wanted them got em.

So missing out made you guys start NT to like network I assume but still didn't land a pair sounds like bigj505 might have had a hand in that.

Loved the salt and hate you spewed on your bald friend teach me your ways wise one so I can dish it to bigj505 bigj505 who might have told your now bald friend to not tell you they released because that's what snakes do.

Man didn't know the 99 4's sold out though thought they sat and went on clearance so everyone who wanted them got em.

So missing out made you guys start NT to like network I assume but still didn't land a pair sounds like bigj505 might have had a hand in that.

Loved the salt and hate you spewed on your bald friend teach me your ways wise one so I can dish it to bigj505 bigj505 who might have told your now bald friend to not tell you they released because that's what snakes do.
She gonna let you start playing games with us again?

I laughed at the last couple of pages anyway I will try to secure these; have to see how the finances are around this time next year.

You assume incorrectly, on multiple fronts.

Should I size down like the 2012s I beat to death, only had one pair of J4 and that was it lol. How are 4s recently?

Boy, fall back. I was a 7th grader back then; grown man status 8) lol. Kidding aside, you about to join the NT Seniors club this year, too? Or are you already the big 4-0? Oh, they good ole days when you had to pick up a phone book to call around, or walk your happy a** to the store because mom and dad weren't about to drag you around town, nor pay $100+ for a pair of shoes. If we doubled up then, they'd think were a damn fool haha.

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Yeah, I'm about to be a senior this year :frown:. It was definitely cool to be able to just roll up and pick them up whenever but the dark side of that is when you have big feet. By the time the 8s dropped I was a 14 and I had to order them. Pre internet, these things took like 2 months! I had already forgotten about them and by the time I got them everyone else had them already. I wanted to stunt on the first day of school.

Back
Top Bottom