Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

This is ALL true. However, while these had a SLIGHT height improvement... Look at the BS, they went RIGHT BACK to, after THIS release.

20220609_164518.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I swear, this brand treats us ALL like PURE D ISH. This **** is just completely UNACCEPTABLE, and I haven't bought a AJ 4 since. We ALL gotta STOP being SIMPS to this brand. It's the ONLY way that **** is gonna change. I'm just tired of the BS, man. The curves, swerves, and ALL the EXTRA ****.

|l
|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

You're 100% right, but man, I think you should give up and un-sub from all 4s threads b4 you develop an ulcer ;-). We'll ping you if JB fixes the 4s. In the meantime, I still like a lot of the 4s that have come out and enjoy wearing them, but the stress you experience stresses me out...heh.

Man y’all are such purists when it comes to the shape. I see the banana toe in the 2019s but I don’t let it stop me from loving them overall.
I can enjoy having the 2019 pair but it doesn’t give me the same feeling as it would with the correct shape and proportions. The shape is as much a part of what made a lot of classics, classics in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom