Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Traded for a pair using tradeblock and the shape of the toe box looks very odd. I’m not a purist, but even for me these looked off. Attached are some pictures. Is this a normal flaw for the 2019 pair or did I get a fake or highly defective pair? There’s some sort of warping going on.

Thank you

Attachments

• F42D198C-29EF-43AB-9057-93AF48D71FD7.jpeg
    F42D198C-29EF-43AB-9057-93AF48D71FD7.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 4236AC5C-4007-4B41-9096-ADF42BE6F713.jpeg
    4236AC5C-4007-4B41-9096-ADF42BE6F713.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 104
  • 30CC7A21-B59C-4D3D-B682-EC11A54CE361.jpeg
    30CC7A21-B59C-4D3D-B682-EC11A54CE361.jpeg
    394.1 KB · Views: 103
Said this in another thread. Most agree the 2019s are better than the 2012s (Nike Air and better midsole paint). But with the prevalence of fakes these days and how hard they can be to detect, it’s cool that 2012s can be fairly easily and reliably authenticated just by looking at the paint cracks on the midsole. Counterfeit manufacturers don’t deal with used shoes so it’s unlikely they tried to replicate this subtle detail. Of course it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing thing but I can’t think of any other Js/Nikes that have telltale signs of authenticity

Traded for a pair using tradeblock and the shape of the toe box looks very odd. I’m not a purist, but even for me these looked off. Attached are some pictures. Is this a normal flaw for the 2019 pair or did I get a fake or highly defective pair? There’s some sort of warping going on.

Thank you
yep mine wonky too. these retros were garbage

Even though I cut back on carbs substantially (little to zero, and I know it's hard to gauge with these BBW-like cankles)...

But after a 60 hour fast, I decided to indulge with a little bred today:

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

Still prefer the 2012s (stiffer toe box and stronger build quality, midsole crack and jumpman were the only major miscues on that release, but otherwise, partial to the decade ago release).

Note: The duct tape is to protect my achilles - these tore me up a few times... tree trunk leg prollems.

:smile:

Even though I cut back on carbs substantially (little to zero, and I know it's hard to gauge with these BBW-like cankles)...

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

Still prefer the 2012s (stiffer toe box and stronger build quality, midsole crack and jumpman were the only major miscues on that release, but otherwise, partial to the decade ago release).

Note: The duct tape is to protect my achilles - these tore me up a few times... tree trunk leg prollems.

So much wrong with this post lol

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

WHO TOOK THE SECOND PHOTO.

Did you set up a self-timer and put your phone on a public bathroom floor???? Does that phone touch your face????

Ducktape??????

I can't

Talk about a grave dig lol and then on top of that, buddy hit us with the hottest of takes all the while decimating any hygienic credibility he may have had. Me cyanttttt

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

Why do you have your pants down in one photo?

On second thought…nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom