Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I'm surprised JB isn't making a shirt with the shot over Ehlo for these. Especially since they made one for the last shot and FTL dunk.

I'm surprised JB isn't making a shirt with the shot over Ehlo for these. Especially since they made one for the last shot and FTL dunk.

I was praying that Nike/JB, retroed this sweatshirt.

8)

afb879ec74d1d4445eaba3ebee3e4142.jpg

It's an ABSOLUTE grail of mine.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I hope they come out with the playground tee. Bought the wrong size like a decade ago when it came out

To keep the thread movin'. Here's some vids of all of the UA's, that are goin' around.

I pray that the retails, look BETTER than ALL of these. ALL five of them, are SUPER GARBAGE.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

It was pretty sick to be there for it as a young teenager. I had one T that was extra dope, I seem to remember it having the words Air Jordan on the front with like some Saturn-esque rings around them. Something like that. I wish someone had compiled a catalog of all the clothing throughput the years.

That said, the materials weren't always the best back then. Stiff cotton shirts and sweatshirts, things like that. But the designs were era-perfect.

To keep the thread movin'. Here's some vids of all of the UA's, that are goin' around.

I pray that the retails, look BETTER than ALL of these. ALL five of them, are SUPER GARBAGE.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

I couldnt even finish that supadupa vid once he turned the shoes and showed off the NA. I need that NA tab to be higher up like on those 99s. I dont like it low like that. And now Im selling the white cements. This vid just started getting me depressed because I know one of the two are probably close and neither is sitting high enough

It was pretty sick to be there for it as a young teenager. I had one T that was extra dope, I seem to remember it having the words Air Jordan on the front with like some Saturn-esque rings around them. Something like that. I wish someone had compiled a catalog of all the clothing throughput the years.

That said, the materials weren't always the best back then. Stiff cotton shirts and sweatshirts, things like that. But the designs were era-perfect.
Also, no one is really quite sure who the hell they modeled the cuts after back then because everything 'fit' like a lampshade

^^^^^^

I have NO clue, but does anyone else think JB will do a surprise drop, tomorrow? April 1st? I hope not, because I don't have to money. I wouldn't put it pass them, tho.

I couldnt even finish that supadupa vid once he turned the shoes and showed off the NA. I need that NA tab to be higher up like on those 99s. I dont like it low like that. And now Im selling the white cements. This vid just started getting me depressed because I know one of the two are probably close and neither is sitting high enough

Yeah, that Supa Dupa ***clown is very HARD on the ears. He sounds like EVERY mainstream rapper, from the last decade. Which I barely listen to any current Hip-Hop, or Rap, because the majority of it is garbage.

Anyways, I agree with you 1000% with how low the heel tabs sit. Honestly though, you should've known by how low, and crooked the wings are.

I swear the low cut, and wing alignment KILLS this model EVERY TIME. The model itself, has SO many details, and continuously cutting it low causes the entire shoe to look ATROCIOUS. If they would raise the damn height, they'd be able to perfectly place everything. The beginning of the mudguard, is damn near on the top of the grey outsole, nowadays. I'm selling my Oreo's, and both of my White Cement's when my foot heals up. It must costs Nike thousands of dollars to fix this model. They get worse with EVERY release. It's goin' on 20 damn years. SMDH

Official what the 4s pic dropped so expecting a similar build to those, basically disappointment lol

Yeah, that Supa Dupa ***clown is very HARD on the ears. He sounds like EVERY mainstream rapper, from the last decade. Which I barely listen to any current Hip-Hop, or Rap, because the majority of it is garbage.

Anyways, I agree with you 1000% with how low the heel tabs sit. Honestly though, you should've known by how low, and crooked the wings are.

I swear the low cut, and wing alignment KILLS this model EVERY TIME. The model itself, has SO many details, and continuously cutting it low causes the entire shoe to look ATROCIOUS. If they would raise the damn height, they'd be able to perfectly place everything. The beginning of the mudguard, is damn near on the top of the grey outsole, nowadays. I'm selling my Oreo's, and both of my White Cement's when my foot heals up. It must costs Nike thousands of dollars to fix this model. They get worse with EVERY release. It's goin' on 20 damn years. SMDH
nah he makes me chuckle sometime, dudes cool but the shoes are making me nervous

Nike can clearly combat fakes by releasing a higher version

Back
Top Bottom