Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Can you buy some random pair with the reward and then exchange it on drop day to get the reward applied to these?

Legitimately asking... seems like a possible loophole.

Sounds like a possible loophole but this would be the ultra obvious way of doing it which is not the method I would use lol.

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 12.34.22 PM.jpg
Detailed pic from Sneakernews. Yikes and ouch.
Dudes gonna posting pics of their fits with the 4s like....
46885da2b2cabfb84e4ff32ed76ce98f--hysterically-funny-mexican-humor.jpg

So they put Nike symbols and Just do it tape on the box but restrict you from being able to have it held at a pick up location? It’s seems like Nike really want people to have their package stolen. I noticed I couldn’t change to local pick up on a Nike package last week and I was pretty mad. It’s like they insist that you receive it at your door with “take me” written all over the box. Smh.

Last edited:
So they put Nike symbols and Just do it tape on the box but restrict you from being able to have it held a pick up location? It’s seems like Nike really want people to have their package stolen. I noticed I couldn’t change to local pick up on a Nike package last week and I mad. It’s like they insist that receive it at your door with “take me” written all over the box. Smh.

Baffles me how much sense it does NOT make.. it's just plain stupidity at this point. I'm annoyed EVERY time; to add to it, my super actually told me we have a package theft problem. :smh:

So they put Nike symbols and Just do it tape on the box but restrict you from being able to have it held a pick up location? It’s seems like Nike really want people to have their package stolen. I noticed I couldn’t change to local pick up on a Nike package last week and I mad. It’s like they insist that receive it at your door with “take me” written all over the box. Smh.

It's because they do that attention valued customer in place of the name on some releases, normally QS and early releases.

It's because they do that attention valued customer in place of the name on some releases, normally QS and early releases.

Nope.. ordered some socks and some basic shoes.. same crap. You order from these people (not just Nike) then delivery issues happen so you sign up for manager, ups access etc., and then they restrict everything so you can't hold anything. FOH!!!!! It's like they are actively working against your convenience :lol:

I still ship everything to my parents.. not trying to have a big Nike just do it box sitting in my apartment entryway..

especially if people follow the bigger releases I’m sure they have a good idea of what’s in the boxes

He wrote a mean paragraph too :lol: .. him and @marztharealist done replaced @Aquamanjay_ for the time being.. wait until he comes back :lol: Though I don't think Aqua shares their level of distaste.
Hey, yeah, what happened to the Aqua man? After running the infrared thread, he's radio silent for the IVs? That doesn't make any sense. He must still be recovering LOL.

Hey, yeah, what happened to the Aqua man? After running the infrared thread, he's radio silent for the IVs? That doesn't make any sense. He must still be recovering LOL.

Last time he posted he said he was going through some trying times. I may not like how he projects himself as an “expert” or how he contradicts himself but hope he finds peace.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom