Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Screenshot_2019-04-18-17-34-13.png
Screenshot_2019-04-18-17-35-11.png

Mine just arrived...so hype!!! Will be rocking this weekend for easter

Your Nike Air looks almost perfectly aligned compared to other pairs I’ve seen

Those are 100% fake...that sucks man. I hit on the shock drop for BC3 and Infrared 6, but not these. Those were easy to get from SNKRS on release day, so I'm trying to stay chill on these for now and not panic.

Definitely doesn't make sense to cop on StockX now. You've gotta wait until weeks after release as they should pop up in the days following here and there at the worst. Also StockX trend is higher before and right after release. Then 2-3 weeks after start to fall as quick flippers realize there's no money to be had and don't want to store inventory for years. After that, they could go up slightly, but only after at least 6 months. With a GR like this, the Infrared 6s, for example, are still only slightly above retail, with sellers barely breaking even, if not taking a loss currently.

Got mine from Nike.

These are OK for what they are... The QC on my pair looks decent.

Kinda indifferent on what I’ll do with these. Maybe wear once and gauge it from there. 30 day return policy w/ Nike may be in effect.

local footlocker says they received them and will be doing an online raffle
local champs also say they have them and will be doing an online raffle

local finishline claims they don't know what's going on yet
local mom & pop will be doing an old school, in-store raffle starting the monday before release

Back
Top Bottom