Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Starks winning

Screenshot_20190501-103346_Instagram.jpg

Please don't post anything from that show. You guys don't know how hard it is as a book reader to stay away from all of this stuff.

Please don't post anything from that show. You guys don't know how hard it is as a book reader to stay away from all of this stuff.
Respect, I have co workers that haven't watched Endgame/Episode 3 GOT, my fault fam

Never seen anyone configure/compare sizing by looking at photos of the soles of a shoe..

giphy.gif

For real! What’s going on in here!

Most of NT doesn’t know their true size...then they try and get on here and confuse everybody :rofl:I wear a sz 14 in vapormax but I wear a sz 12.5 in these :nerd:

These are TTS PERIOD

I would hate to see some of y’alls feet lol

ARK ARK I know you are in this thread! Don’t be confusing everybody :wow:

I buy almost all J’s tts but IV’s have always tend to run snug for me. As a result I’m leaning toward going up a half size. I remember going tts with the 99’s and nearly killing my feet in the process.

For real! What’s going on in here!

Most of NT doesn’t know their true size...then they try and get on here and confuse everybody :rofl:I wear a sz 14 in vapormax but I wear a sz 12.5 in these :nerd:

These are TTS PERIOD

I would hate to see some of y’alls feet lol

ARK ARK I know you are in this thread! Don’t be confusing everybody :wow:

It’s not confusing when I wear my WC4 from 16 and am fine then I put on the BC4 and my toes are squished and my pinky toe is getting the rub down. I’m going half up on these BC4.

It’s not confusing when I wear my WC4 from 16 and am fine then I put on the BC4 and my toes are squished and my pinky toe is getting the rub down. I’m going half up on these BC4.

Can’t go wrong with half sz bigger

NT will tell you every single shoe is TTS except for some anomalies. Bogus :lol: That's why people are on this site with pinched kicks. Also why whenever I give sizing I tend to list other shoes for reference. IDK bout yall but I'm not wearing no tight *** shoes.

Sizing is like saying what everyone's top 3 1's should be in the Jordan 1 thread :lol:

If you REALLY want to know.. go try on some shelf rotting retros at a local store man; it's all preference.

I usually follow the moto of when in doubt stick TTS but for some reason I am thinking otherwise with these 4's.

Regarding the size debate, I've always been TTS at 9.5 in all my Js. I do have flat wide feet too. But my pair definitely has extra space up front, maybe 1/4 - 1/2" extra, enough for me to notice. I'm gonna try for half size down come release day for my double up to compare.

Back
Top Bottom