Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

IMG_20190504_143005_758.jpg

I bought 6 pairs of infrared 6 in search of the best contrast heel pairs to keep. None of that was necessary with the 4’s besides avoiding the pringles heel tab which is easy to do before checking out. So 2 is enough...

The plastic bits are really flimsy on this release, guess some sat in a good amount of heat during storage or shipping to cause that kind of warpage...

Yeah these look a lot better in person. I’m rocking 2012’s right now too and having ‘19 in hand I could immediately see the subtle details added since last release to bring these truer to form. Dare I say, we owe Nike an apology?

Hells to the no!!

I bought 6 pairs of infrared 6 in search of the best contrast heel pairs to keep. None of that was necessary with the 4’s besides avoiding the pringles heel tab which is easy to do before checking out. .

What is this pringles heel tab folks are talking about? Do tell.

Mad that my pair didnt have the hang tag with it. Didnt think to check since I was in a rush to go back to work smh

Sorry if this has been asked, anybody get an order confirmation from FNL? I got an order confirmation from PayPal only.

The AIR is centered to the swoosh, not the NIKE.
I prefer it centered to the NIKE as well, but it is what it is. It's not a mistake on this shoe - the very jumper I'm wearing is the same. Aesthetically, it looks correct when its not surrounded by a border.
It looks incorrect on the shoes because of the nearby elephant print on the III, and the next nubuck panel on the IV. It probably wouldn't look as bad on the V or VI.

this is why its necesssary to always double up on shoes you love.

Hmmm debatable most collectors collect multiples of everything regardless of fav or not lol and most rotate through them.

I never have had IVs mostly a 1s person. How many years will it take for these to crack?

If you dont wear them and keep them DS probably 10-15 years. I bought a pair of white cement 99's back in 2015 and them junks were deteriorated out the wazoo.

Back
Top Bottom