Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Glad to see that the majority of people got a pair for themselves. Hope future releases of OG models are as easy and available. Very happy with my SNKRS pair. Pics and comparison from older models below.

0CBFBAD1-4A44-46F1-BF4B-87031CAD2A6A.jpeg

CDP (Repainted midsole)
901A0332-663D-4410-B8DF-197C90CF58D0.jpeg

4BF9FA10-7E61-4493-8CF5-8DFFECC2C531.jpeg

34308A73-40AC-4FA4-A8B2-14A5688F4508.jpeg

Attachments

• 71E3F0C1-B413-47A4-B5D6-B8B84B0875C0.jpeg
    71E3F0C1-B413-47A4-B5D6-B8B84B0875C0.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 6552219C-97A0-4008-84A9-2B7D39EE2BC5.jpeg
    6552219C-97A0-4008-84A9-2B7D39EE2BC5.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 17
I truly agree with you. I'm really not sure what on earth happened during production. Did they find out so late it was misaligned and decided "Screw it!" and matched the insoles to save money? I can't imagine this was done on purpose because it looks so stupid. |l

It is ridiculous and makes it look like a grade school 4. But Jordan and Gentry are laughing their asses off while partying with y'all's money. The back is jacked, son, yet people be doubling and tripling up anyway. "It's the closest we'll ever get to the OG... blah blah blah." You speak with your wallet. These selling out just tells JB this kind of sloppy effort can be done again and again in the future because people will eat them up anyway; the masses do not care. :smh:

I wish I didn't see this pic

Y’all make a dude insecure about his purchases lol

I never paid attention to imperfections on my shoes. Now that’s all I see and think about smh

its really personal pref. some people care alot, some care a little and some dont care. if u the type that dont really care, stay true to yaself and just do you.

dont turn yaself into a person who stresses over those things when you normally dont, just cause u see others on here complaining.

maaaan ive got a whole pile of packages i need to open lol. of course the important things i need immediately i opened, but like kicks and just stuff i wanted but didnt need, tend to get opened later. in that pile is a package with a roomba that my girl been asking about for 2 weeks..."babe ima go thru the packages and open it up and set it up for u this weekend, i swear..." :lol:
I opened mine outside the house and soon as I scooped the box, lofl

A thief is a thief, doesn't matter if the box has a label or not.

thats what i b telling people. think im lying? leave that same box outside wit regular packing tape. if theres a thief on the prowl, its gettin stolen.

Did anyone that picked up from foot stores get their vip points/$ updated? Usually its 24-48 hours in store, but none of my foot stores got updated

that gives them the extra push tho

but the point is that its gonna get stolen regardless if there is sum1 going around poaching packages. just with what youre saying, with the nike tape theyre gonna b a litte more excited and have higher expectations about what theyre stealing.

but that box getting stolen either way if sum1 is patrolling the area for that purpose.

Wore my pair today all day.

Some creasing on the toe of my right shoe already. Hopefully they break in to be more comfortable.

Picked my pair up today :smokin back tab and wings feel funny but not enough to stop me from rocking 'em. Feel better on foot than my 12s did.

but the point is that its gonna get stolen regardless if there is sum1 going around poaching packages. just with what youre saying, with the nike tape theyre gonna b a litte more excited and have higher expectations about what theyre stealing.

but that box getting stolen either way if sum1 is patrolling the area for that purpose.
There could be somebody just walking by with no intentions of stealing anything, but that nike box could easily change their mind and make them take a chance..

Compared to some plain brown box sitting there

back to the shoes tho

Eh. Not feeling it. Doesn’t look natural IMO. And perfection? You know this is the same shoe with that same “thin and flimsy” material right? Lol
when I said perfection, it should be obvious I'm speaking aesthetically especially considering I already told yall quality is trash.

Back
Top Bottom