Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

i agree... when i copped the militaries in 06 i was underwhelmed... they are cool but the off white really does throw them off... they do match with a lot of stuff...i would cop if they released again... the fire reds though i want a retro badly... i sold my mars pair and havent had a pair since

to each his own, I love the OG MB 4 colorway a real classic, ?I think jb has just never done them right. the blue has not been correct yet. if they can get it closer I think not only will they do better but I think more will see hope dope that color really was.the og was almost themed perfect ie: air jordan, flight, military blue that og blue looked like it could have matched with the US Air force flight suits and gear.

Basically looking at my 99s, that gray line is faint, subtle, doesnt really stand out like i see some people applying paint.

Correct. Painted edges better be careful in the rain or when washing them too. Just unnecessary...

Idk bruh, I used that same promo code and mines are on the way.

Screenshot_20190509-231555_Firefox.jpg

Off subject but IV related. I just found some good condition Kaws 4s for 180!

Screenshot_20190509-230112_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20190509-230144_Mercari.jpg

The tag on the box was an instant giveaway... didn't even need to look at the shoes.

Man hopefully we get the military blues with NA soon

I need them soooooo bad bruh. That was really the only other original Jordan 4 I wanted but couldn't get back in 89/90.

Our point guard stunted hard with a pair for our playoffs,tho.... shout out to Brian Cobb, lolol.

This release really opened up the floodgates for me lol I was strictly 1 copping for some time before the black cements and now I find myself adding other numbered pairs to my cop list. I just want at most the 2 remastered OG game worn colorways from Jordan III-VIII. Infrareds are coming in the mail tomorrow. Now I've got a live bid on the 15' Bordeaux VII and Black Cement III. Also, I am considering getting the Tinker prototypes from last year due to the history and how clean the colorway really is and leaving it at that for pairs outside of the OG spectrum. If the thunders release for the IV I'm in on those for sure if they throw a Nike Air on the back(highly unlikely though).

My must cop list now is

Air Jordan II - White/Red (maybe Chicagos with a remaster silhouette but the red pipeline)
Air Jordan III - White Cement, Black Cement, Tinker
Air Jordan IV - Complete. Unless the Thunders get a remaster and Nike Air Treatment
Air Jordan V - Fire Red or White Metallic
Air Jordan VI - White/Infrared
Air Jordan VII - Bordeaux & Raptors (or Hare's)
Air Jordan VIII - Aqua & Bugs Bunny (or Playoffs)

I see you haha

u thought u were good with a few 1s. Look at u now! Cant never leave

I'm not sure why people keep asking for military blues. They always flop. Even when Jordans had hype and were selling out they flopped and yellowing on shelves.

NA isn't going to save them. Worst OG colorway.

cuz a thug changes
and love changes :rofl:

na but for real I remember OG olive nines sitting so hard in nyc that some spots around my way shoe dyed the olive part and tried selling them as blacked out nines witha red Jumpman
This time around i cant find a pair close to retail let alone under $325 in my size

Bunch of people were dying for the maroons to release and when they did, with Nike Air mind you, they sat like crazy round me
I guess you can never really tell

i remember my friend had a pair of olive 9s... i didnt know too much about them cuz the 9s werent one of my favorites... he was like yea these them olive jays but people be dying them black... i didnt know what he was talking about at the time and didnt know it was a thing :lol:

If it’s done right then it looks good ...who cares Chances are you ain’t never gonna see these people ... if they want to walk around with a keychain on their kicks let them .
this argument is not even in the same stratosphere as the conversation and the point.
Anything you put "who cares" on will end an argument. LMAO. why you here on NT fam if you're gonna
pull a "to each his own"

We're talking in detail, let us talk in detail. Let me explain it to you again:
Wear you're shoes if you want them to look worn/aged. Don't even get me
started with the Nigel 1 joints.

My second pair turned up from JD (in a bag). At least this pair is symmetrical with only very minor flaws! Got another pair on route so will update pics of all three. Although there's no real difference in shape that I can see. I'm happier.

Here's a shot of the pair from SNEAKRS SMH
Sneakrs.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190510-154839.png
    Screenshot_20190510-154839.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom