Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Revisiting these years later, the shape def needs major improvment. I can’t believe how the price has shot up too.

All of THIS... TIMES A TRILLION. Everytime I check eBay, I'm flabbergasted...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 13-02-10 DS Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Bred 2019 Size 12.5 308497 060 19...png
Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 13-03-15 Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Bred OG 308497-060 Black Red Cement ...png

wtf002.gif

Whoever is selling those 2016, White Cement's in the second pic for $750, needs their ***es whooped too.

$750? For those low tops???? Man this sneaker ****, never ceases to amaze me...

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 13-02-10 DS Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Bred 2019 Size 12.5 308497 060 19...png
Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 13-03-15 Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Bred OG 308497-060 Black Red Cement ...png

wtf002.gif

Whoever is selling those 2016, White Cement's in the second pic for $750, needs their ***es whooped too.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Remember though, those are just listings. People can list for whatever price they want.

Look at the sold pairs. Most are going for around $350-$500.

wtf002.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
I'm more flabbergasted at black cats resale value

12 highest (cost plus shipping) priced listings on ebay are over 1k...the 13th highest is $999.99 with free shipping

it's a shoe that I wouldn't even throw on to take the trash out

note that the seller with the $950 said the price is negotiable :lol:

so many people these days on ebay list shoes for such wild prices...why?

Revisiting these years later, the shape def needs major improvment. I can’t believe how the price has shot up too.
Resell in general is laughable these days but 4s are beyond comical. Thing is people are willing to pay it thus the cycle of madness not only continues but increasingly rages on.
Stopped browsing a couple years back on 4s especially because they are just not worth it. Have even seen busted worn pairs list for over $300. Would rather throw coin at some UAs than to ever go that route.

I'm more flabbergasted at black cats resale value

12 highest (cost plus shipping) priced listings on ebay are over 1k...the 13th highest is $999.99 with free shipping

it's a shoe that I wouldn't even throw on to take the trash out

note that the seller with the $950 said the price is negotiable :lol:

so many people these days on ebay list shoes for such wild prices...why?

100%...Honestly can't stand that shoe, and wouldn't even pull them out of the box for a trash run...heh. The world has gone nuts for sure!

The black cat 4s sat in the shelves at my mall for at least a month if not two months.. Shoulda grabbed a pair I guess 🤷‍♂️
Bro how...
I was able to walk into a Footlocker here in Aus and pick up the CG4's after a week but those sold out ASAP. I figured I had a chance cause it was literally just an all black pair of 4s. Resell on them is stupid

They sat b/c they're awful. Aside from the enthusiasts that had them before or always wanted them, the shape, cut, tongue, look, materials are just awful. The current market has gone bad sh*t crazy. There's just no rational explanation why they're going for that much let alone more than BC4s. Makes no sense.

I think it was one of those shoes that mostly people went after to actually wear. I doubt there were many people who bought 5-6 pairs to sit on like with the BC so not a ton of DS pairs sitting in peoples stock rooms.
They were a no look pass for me though. Always hated them.

Even the midsole is bigger.
We were talking about them making the shoes more narrow to save money on materials.

It's pretty much been proven, I've restored 3-4 pairs of 1999 4s and 2001 3s and the midsoles on newer retros are a lot more narrow.

They don't even fit on the older retros and OGs without a lot of manipulation.

Back
Top Bottom