Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

love 4s but most likely done wth 4s i woud say jordans period but nahhhhh who am i kidding... getting pretty damn close though

Ik Im in the minority but thank God they put the white sole. The black sole is 
eyes.gif

Dudes mad at the different shades of gray...but beasted for the Motor Boat Jones IX's...??

No sense made:smh::smh:.

Yep, no sense made :smh:

1. If motorboats were a general release, would people feel the same way about them?
2. one is red, and one is black and grey. JB has a lot less red sneakers, so they have a different appeal. Plus don't the motorboats only have four different colors, where as these have about eight.?
3. Some people like myself didn't like motorboats

up in the air, a maybe just to throw into the weely rotation and beat up . need more pics

I had a pair of the Oreo 4s long time ago. These actually look good, big fan of the 4s so might cop if I got the money to blow.

Pardon my language, but what JB is basically doing with these and other never released colorways for retros is just throwing up s**t on the wall, and seeing if it sticks.

Translation: they're putting crap out there for us, and they're trying to basically stick our pockets!

also it needs to be mentioned that sneaker addict photos have been wrong before. I wanted the Green Glows when the sneakeraddict pics came out but not so much after better pics

They're alrite if they come out before the holidays i mite grab em, however i really hope they loose the gradient in favor of an all black upper, would prolly make the shoe look better

Only if the money is right, i think these are sick though, agree that white laces would set these off just like they do on cool grey iv's

these wil probably look dope in person, but nothing major for me. new pics do look better though... that cut does look gawd awful though lol...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom