sick.gif
90016767635092c953505893b2683988e4467bc1_r.gif

Originally Posted by freshnick

the vi's are the best so far..

This man speaks the truth. 
pimp.gif
 avy btw. Who is that?
Originally Posted by IRV1NG310

Its just too much colors!..why the IV's why!!!!!!!!!!!...they could of thrown that colorway on the XV's but not the IV's!!.
Originally Posted by Gry60

frown.gif
  Those colors are just ... childish. You'd expect the air bubble to light up after every step. 
You two do know that the inspiration and design comes from a sick child, right?

I dig the concept. Everyone who will cop a pair from the retail stores will be a "Superman" in the eyes of the children that will benefit from these pairs.

Got pumped up for nothing...
mad.gif
The 6's are the best in my eyes now. These look too childish, like if they shoot out toys or light up
eyes.gif
 Oh well, theres the next year.

The only thing good about this sneaker is the fact that proceeds help sick children. That superman logo makes it look like it came straight from the flea market
sick.gif

glad no one likes them  
will that mean there with be less people camping for them ?
i hope so 

i doubt that

but it would be nice

put me down for 2 pairs if possible
the same people who are bashing the shoes will be the same people shivering in the cold for them come December 

Originally Posted by JE15306

Got pumped up for nothing...
mad.gif
The 6's are the best in my eyes now. These look too childish, like if they shoot out toys or light up
eyes.gif
 Oh well, theres the next year.

well dude the shoes are made by a child 
i support these before the air mag 

this is the only time of the year i give to charity 

i would guess there dropping in December since they are smuggled out the sweatshops now (shoes are made 3 months before release date most times) and last years pair was released in December 

Is it just me or do most Doernbecher designs look like crap?
The original style by Hatfield is way better.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Is it just me or do most Doernbecher designs look like crap?
The original style by Hatfield is way better.

dude the shoes are made by sick kids
and its called freestyle for a reason so the children are free to do what they want 

why hate on it and i'm one of the biggest haters on here 

there not shoes with blinking lights that people are losing there minds for thousands of dollars 

i love all the other. with these.... well if you black out the net and that horrible contrast stitching (which really emphasises stitch issues, look at the back tab).... nah even blacked out i can't dig it. colours are in the right places, but the colour selection is so wrong.

and what's with that fugeez singer on both sides

unless there are drastic changes, mike i think i'll skip this one.

I understand the cause... But have you ever seen a child color a picture of a dinosaur?
They color the body purple the tail orange and the toes red.

This def looks like a child did it.

Not being rude but a person with Parkinson's didn't hand make the Air Mag.
Just saying....

i like them....this is a easy cop for me!!! i hope these dont release around the concords...lol...if they im still buying them

All you gotta do is throw some black laces in the them to balance out all the different colors and they'll look pretty sick, and the money goes to a good cause. I'd rather buy these and fix the laces on em to donate some of the money to helping sick kids than give all my money to Nike for some crap leather white/cement IV's with grey speckles.

Back
Top Bottom