Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by sirpepperoni

i predict resellers arent going to be making !%#% off these... bahahahah

i hope thats true 
and this is coming from a reseller 

only think is i dont resell new releases anymore 
frown.gif

I think this is perfect, considering a child designed this. Obviously did exactly what he wanted.

Kid is probably younger than 12. Oh wait, I forgot, you FORGOT this was for charity, not e-stunting with the latest Jordans.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

LOL @ taking your kid to camp out in freezing winter.

i saw that going on a few times 
for the banned 1's a few other releases 

but the worst was when the BIN 7's where releasing some fat chick had a baby that was either 2 or 3 years old in the cold waiting for a wristband at nynyc 

sad 

i cant wait for these to drop

i hope they live up to the hype and some..............................................peace23

LOL @ taking your kid to camp out in freezing winter.

LOL @ another pointless post that adds absolute 0 value to the thread.

btw, my kid's in high school and wears a sz13.  not exactly little boy anymore.

carry on.

What's the deal with the holier than thou jerkoffs calling out anyone who doesn't like the shoe? I can't criticize it because it's a poor design and ugly shoe? The point is to raise money for charity. If they want to raise more money and increase demand, release a nicer design. Some sick kid isn't the reason this is what released, it's a designer who couldn't pick and choose which elements of the kid's yearning to keep and discard. You can't tell me that the VI's and III's were 100% kid designed and had no overruling or input from an actual shoe designer. That's not how this works.

No one is attacking some sick kid, calling him or her names, or attacking the premise of something "Superman Inspired." But if you can't handle shoe criticism on a shoe forum for people who buy shoes, and to top it off you have to personally attack the character of those who call it what it is by all accounts (UGLY AF), then maybe this isn't the place for you.
QFT.

Don't think I'll be able to resell these for a good price...
eyes.gif
 Maybe it's the neon green laces, might look better with Black laces.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by itrainedmichael

there terrible but dope
This.
Terrible because I can't see myself wearing these, but dope because it is unique.

Back
Top Bottom