Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by asilva23

LOL @ another pointless post that adds absolute 0 value to the thread.

btw, my kid's in high school and wears a sz13.  not exactly little boy anymore.

carry on.

LOL...effectively shut him up
laugh.gif

quoted just so someone sees how stupid he made him look.
He didn't make me look stupid at all. I stand by my comments, I just haven't been back to this thread in days cause I have other things going on in life besides discussing an ugly shoe like this. It's a message board about sneakers, pretty much everything here is pointless in the grand scheme, including talking about taking your high school kid to go camp out for some horribly ugly retro. This thread is full of people talking about copping just to re-sell, as well as people talking about camping out in freezing weather. This guy was talking about introducing his kid to the campout, as if it's some long engrained, deeply rooted tradition in the sneaker community. Gimme a g-d- break! 
I've been collecting Jordans for 20 years and up until the last few years I never camped out for a single shoe I wanted. That's one of the most despicable developments in this community, a sign of the "hypebeasting, re-selling, rip off your fellow sneakerhead" ways that I want nothing to do with. Just goes to show, doesn't matter what the release, you'll have people building hype about camping out, reselling, etc. regardless of the quality of the design. If anything, this attitude is what's wrong with the community. And from my experience, these campout releases bring out the very worst in people between the line cutting, trash talking, and just bitter entitlement that usually rears its ugly head. I hope to God when I have kids I never introduce them to such ridiculous situations just to show them how wonderful the gluttonous, greedy consumerism and idolatry has become today! 
If you think this guy just served me, you're probably not very bright yourselves.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sthebest

LOL...effectively shut him up
laugh.gif

quoted just so someone sees how stupid he made him look.
He didn't make me look stupid at all. I stand by my comments, I just haven't been back to this thread in days cause I have other things going on in life besides discussing an ugly shoe like this. It's a message board about sneakers, pretty much everything here is pointless in the grand scheme, including talking about taking your high school kid to go camp out for some horribly ugly retro. This thread is full of people talking about copping just to re-sell, as well as people talking about camping out in freezing weather. This guy was talking about introducing his kid to the campout, as if it's some long engrained, deeply rooted tradition in the sneaker community. Gimme a g-d- break! 
I've been collecting Jordans for 20 years and up until the last few years I never camped out for a single shoe I wanted. That's one of the most despicable developments in this community, a sign of the "hypebeasting, re-selling, rip off your fellow sneakerhead" ways that I want nothing to do with. Just goes to show, doesn't matter what the release, you'll have people building hype about camping out, reselling, etc. regardless of the quality of the design. If anything, this attitude is what's wrong with the community. And from my experience, these campout releases bring out the very worst in people between the line cutting, trash talking, and just bitter entitlement that usually rears its ugly head. I hope to God when I have kids I never introduce them to such ridiculous situations just to show them how wonderful the gluttonous, greedy consumerism and idolatry has become today! 
If you think this guy just served me, you're probably not very bright yourselves.

Signs of intelligence on the JB forum - I'm shocked!

Any which way your response is excellent and these shoes are still garbage.

Originally Posted by riddla713

why is marqueesole and air-randy asking $700+ for these just to get them 2 months early

why does a dog lick its balls?

cuz it can

Originally Posted by eltouha

why is marqueesole and air-randy asking $700+ for these just to get them 2 months early

cuz it can

im glad you know that, you must be very educated. have fun watching your dog
laugh.gif

cuz it can

im glad you know that, you must be very educated. have fun watching your dog
laugh.gif
I don't think he was mocking you. Marqueesole and Air Randy are part of the reason why mediocre junk (like DB IVs) get overhyped and get over-inflated prices.

i was being serious... i'd totally lick my balls if i could

that and they ask that much because there are some idiots out there willing to fork out absurd paper for nothing. they do it cuz they can.

that and they ask that much because there are some idiots out there willing to fork out absurd paper for nothing. they do it cuz they can.
niketalk

those sites sell them for that much because some idiot will pay that much, same with re sellers, i dont like them at all but dont blame them if they can do it

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Mr718

niketalk

Angel_Confused.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gif and pic responses are on point.

Back
Top Bottom