AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

even though they're off, i rather cop these than paying 400+ for the o.g's, but i wouldnt mind the o.g's instead... ehhh idk
eyes.gif

People they are SHOES....shoes! is it really necessary to insult peoples intelligence and resort to name calling??? I understand that you guys are verypassionate about whats on your feet but theres no need to get bent out of shape (pun intended) about it! If a person likes the kicks then letthem be. If a person doesn't like them then its their opinion. But theres no need to go after each other because of different views. With all thatsaid........this pack will be copped and xix's will be some how sold.
happy.gif

Actually, true blue 3. You seem to fit your later description more than I do because you post over 7000 times. Dont you have a life? And you cant even stand byyour words, so you have to edit.

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

even though they're off, i rather cop these than paying 400+ for the o.g's, but i wouldnt mind the o.g's instead... ehhh idk
eyes.gif
co- sign

but the nike air makes the most difference

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Actually, true blue 3. You seem to fit your later description more than I do because you post over 7000 times. Dont you have a life? And you cant even stand by your words, so you have to edit.

I edited because I clearly jumped the gun...it was uncalled for on my part so I cleared it up and realized everyone has their opinion.

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

Originally Posted by BlackLabelBoss

Never owned quality? OK. My first pair was the first pair ever in 1985 bro and I own 37 pairs of kicks and that doesn't include shoes I've sold or just completely worn out. I know quality. I just am not as particular about those small things. These are Retros.

And I see the difference in the shoes. The point that I am making is people are complaining for a little bit of nothing because more than likely they're probably going to buy the shoes anyway whether or not the shape is off, the color-way is altered, whatever. They do change the shoes for a reason. If JB wanted them to be exact they'd make them exact. And no matter what you or I have to think about the shoes, they are going to be gone within the first week.

Didnt mean to step on your toes because that was a good post, but the boys in here that are complaining and nit-picking are going to be the firsts in line anyway.

And good job of standing up for yourself.
laugh.gif
The last thing that I want to do is come on here and start a problem. I think you understand that I have a love for the OG and close in appearence '99's. But I am also really happy to have JB release the '04-'08 retros. While I am disappointed in the quality and change in shape, I am happy to be able to have new wearable versions of the OG colorways. And if given the chance, I would grab a pair of Black/cement '08's. But I will be the first to tell you that they are not up to the quality standards that I expect from a Jordan shoe.

I have recently purchased a few pair of '99 Retro + IV's that have sparked an interest in finding the changes JB has made along the way. When a previous poster asked what the differences are in the model years, I thought I would help point them out. No disrespect to you intended.

I fully understand why consumers would be all over this release. But I can't stand the attitude by a lot of posters here on this site. To me they seem to totally disregard the legacy that preceeds this brand. But hey, it's just the internet, right?
There's no problems here. And I agree with what you are saying in your posts about the quality, legacy and the respect for JB. But on the real, Ifeel that if this was another shoe like a retro plus, people would still be complaining about the color or something else less important. And they would bebegging for this color-way. I didn't mean to seem like I was throwing shots at you. Your post was the one that gave me that ammo I needed because like Isaid some people aren't satisfied and I just got kinda heated. No problems here.

most people can agree that if they at least had da nike air...we'd tolerate da altered shape.......

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^I kno you hurt bro, I am 2...

son...these SUCK b.....its like someone taking something you love and perverting it for they're own pleasure and motives.....and i GOT 99retros.....but they're not gonna last another 10 years thats for sure....

i looked at gentry dead in his face and felt some serious hate for that man....as soon as i heard he was deadin NIKE air on basically everything i ready togo home.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Actually, true blue 3. You seem to fit your later description more than I do because you post over 7000 times. Dont you have a life? And you cant even stand by your words, so you have to edit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't even respond to him True, he lost the battle already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackLabelBoss

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

I have recently purchased a few pair of '99 Retro + IV's that have sparked an interest in finding the changes JB has made along the way
But on the real, I feel that if this was another shoe like a retro plus
face facts these shoes are retro+/ LS
Niketalk has Nikestaff on these boards that lied 2 me a few months back
frown.gif

sample laser 15's

These look so bad, I'm not copping.

I can't wait to see how they screw up my favorite shoe of all time, Black Cement 3s.

These 4s look like most fakes I see.
Honeslty, it's gotten to the point where I can't even tell if people are posting the newest Jordans or the ugliest fakes word to the Rainbow Fusionsand the 6 rings.

I hope this has not been addressed directly...but since these LOOK so fake...

How will we be able to tell for a legit check say...5-7 years down the road. So let's say I have these and in 2013 I finally sell them...these are OG2008s my brother! HEAT! CDP from back in the day! WOOHOO! How will you tell since these look fake from jump? Like someone else stated, this kinda justvalidates the fake that are already out there?

Seriously, if I went on ebay and paid $80 shipped for some fake IVs...I can rock them all day long once this pack drops and it would be near impossible to tellnow.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

most people can agree that if they at least had da nike air...we'd tolerate da altered shape.......
actually...and let me take a deep breath before I type the following:
laugh.gif

Jumpman black cement IV's that retain the shape feel and quality of the 99's>>>>>Nike Air with the altered shape and crapquality.
eek.gif
Nike Air with the quality and shape trumps all.

Nike Air is one thing, but the quality is a whole other issue. The bigger issue.

the worst part of the shoe... is that they come attached with 19's...
otherwise, i'd cop.

I like them and if my money is right around release date i will deff. copp thanks for the pics bro!

What's with those complaining about Nike Air not being on the back? They haven't been like that since '99, so seriously, were you really expectingthem to change it back?

Originally Posted by Trav T

What's with those complaining about Nike Air not being on the back? They haven't been like that since '99, so seriously, were you really expecting them to change it back?
cosign

Why is jb making us pay 300+ on one shoe? The second shoe in almost every pack is horrible. These are lookin clean though.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

I guess I'm in the minority then because I'd rather have the actual molded shape of the 99's as opposed to a Nike Air on the back. You canonly see the Nike Air from one angle and that's the back of the shoe, the shoe itself is what should stand out.

Back
Top Bottom