AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

laugh.gif
@ People still dreaming/thinking that "NIKE AIR" would be on the back, please just give it up.

i think they came out better then I feared

heat23, these are are expensive sneakers - why settle for anything inferior. My thoughts on this shoe are echoed below.
those look incredibly off

JB keeping up with the variant game again.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
@ People still dreaming/thinking that "NIKE AIR" would be on the back, please just give it up.

laugh.gif
seriously guys just stop.And your almost at 20,000
eek.gif

Thanks heat for the pics and TY to air-randy for the early looks.
Still on the fence for these. Why butcher a classic JB?

Originally Posted by JordanBeast23

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Thanks again heat! As for the "IV's" (and I use that term loosely), this is an easy pass. I bet every NT'er with fresh pairs of '99 retros are happy.

U aint kidding I am really happy i got one ds pair and one vvvnds pair i used my vvnds pair often and theyve never cracked or crumbled nothin at all so i guess im pretty lucky...but I mean the new retros arent in no way close to the 99 retros but they aint horrible ive been planing on gettin 2 pairs and i still am cuz i love the colorway its MY holy grail so thats why but NIKE AIR LOOKS WAAAAAY BETTER lol

I feel u on that one my dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by JordanBeast23

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Thanks again heat! As for the "IV's" (and I use that term loosely), this is an easy pass. I bet every NT'er with fresh pairs of '99 retros are happy.

U aint kidding I am really happy i got one ds pair and one vvvnds pair i used my vvnds pair often and theyve never cracked or crumbled nothin at all so i guess im pretty lucky...but I mean the new retros arent in no way close to the 99 retros but they aint horrible ive been planing on gettin 2 pairs and i still am cuz i love the colorway its MY holy grail so thats why but NIKE AIR LOOKS WAAAAAY BETTER lol

I feel u on that one my dude
pimp.gif

ayo!

jk

whatever floats your boat guys........

cop what you want okay............

no doubt in my mind these will be purchased the 4's one of my favorite AJ's as for the 19's will be mowing the lawn in them or selling them

The brand as a whole is a disgrace. Im pretty sure they didn't envision this going down back in '97 when Nike first launched it. It's a shame whatreleases nowadays look like. From the Spizikes to the Dub Zeros to the Retro +, .5s. Its all bad...
smh.gif

That abomination of Olympic 6s in that thread on the 1st page is just Brand Jordan in a nutshell.

Back
Top Bottom