AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

These are the IVs (even though I have never owned a pair) is the reason I got into collecting! Always wanted a retro 99 pair, but have never trusted buyingthem because of the possibility of cracking. So with this pack I will definitely cop x2.

EL REY JR

Well it's things like this that makes the JB empire fanbase sink faster than the Titanic. I didn't think that JB would be kind enough to hit us off onelast time with the classic Nike Air logo on the back so I wasn't expecting much. But it does piss me off that this company will charge $310 for a Jordan IVthat has always sustained classic appeal, and slaughter the shaping and mold of it.

It's also appaling to know that there are people that just accept it because of the colorway and the off beat resemblance to the shoes of the past. Iremember that "Inside Nike" documentary on MSNBC a couple of months ago when Jordan said "Every time we put a product out, it's the best wecould do...." Oh really!? Technology has improved and the model is ultra popular and this is the best molded structure of a IV ya'll can do!?
roll.gif
Nice joke MJ. But then again this is the same company who rather make shoes like the 6 Rings and the 2008 uber gay Olympic VI's.
tired.gif

So I'm stuck in a dilemma. I already own a pair of Black/Red XIX's and I really don't need or even want another pair from these people. TheIV's are atrocious, and unfortunately I don't have the 99 Black/Red IV's but the colorway is classic...Damn you JB!!!
mad.gif

Great Shoe but bad pack.I would get these joints off top but 310 is not worth the money esp for jus one shoe and not the other

mad.gif
Crap like this makes people want to get the fakes IV instead of the realdeal.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
at Gentry

HOW has anyone NOT noticed this?

The bottom lace holders are totally different.

The correct 99 retro bottom lace holders have the flared base:

And these new garbage retros have plain triangle bottom lace holders:

Even the crappy Mars and Militaries got the lace holder shape right.

JB, shame on you. These IV's are TRASH and aren't fit to start a fire with.

they look weird...how come the tongue looks huge? well i hope these are just samples...cause i been wanting this colorway for a while now

Originally Posted by BillyOshun

c5e36a1a2aefa3f22b72991db7bd365633c6e0ef.gif

Favorite AJ of all time. Gotta look for some '99s now or settle for these along with a 19 I could care less about.

thanx for the pix though ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they def dont like like the 99 retros...but ill cop em. Too afraid to buy a 99 retro for 300 and have them crack afterthe second wear
ohwell.gif

Heat... As always good looks on the pics. I stayed up last night as late as i could waiting for you to post them but I passed out, LOL

1. I'm glad everyone is hating on these because maybe it will make it an easier cop for the people that actually want them.

2. Yes the 99 retros are closer to the OG's but I'm not gonna spend $400+ on a pair of shoes that has a REALLY GOOD CHANCE of falling apart the firsttime I wear them. I'm not a shoe collector, I buy my shoes to wear them!!! I'd rather buy 2-3 packs and sell off the XIX's and have 2-3 pairs thatI KNOW I can wear without them falling apart for the same price as 1 pair I HOPE I can wear...

Why is everyone talking about spending $400+ on DS 99's when you can buy good used pairs for around $200 that you can wear? Your spending $300 on thistrash of a pack when you can buy better looking fakes for less than $75.

For all the people saying good more for me, I'm saying the same thing back at you. Good more 1999's for me.

it's so sad.
this colorway of the IV is my all time grail and i've been looking forward to this release because i'm terrified of buying 99s and having them crumble.JB could've at least tried a little harder. doubtful they'll fix anything before the rd but i guess i can still hope.
sucks to be on the fence...i really really wanted to be super stoked about these.

Quit fooling yourselves people, these are very nice. The fact that these are so close coupled with these being MIA since 99 in going to make these on of thehottest releases of 08'.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by BillyOshun

c5e36a1a2aefa3f22b72991db7bd365633c6e0ef.gif

Favorite AJ of all time. Gotta look for some '99s now or settle for these along with a 19 I could care less about.

thanx for the pix though ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they def dont like like the 99 retros...but ill cop em. Too afraid to buy a 99 retro for 300 and have them crack after the second wear
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

looks like this will be a pass, for 310 i rather pay lil more and get the retros from 99, the XIX who cares about those

The quality looks to be very bad. Can we say beat looking after about 5 wears? I'd buy them if can get them separate but other than that i will bepassing.

Thanks for the pics heat23 and for all you saying the shoes are this or the shoes are that.

As much as I don't like air randy for my own personal reasons and the people that know me off the message board know why.

I will say this you guys on here cry too much.

The Jordan re-retro 4's are for me perfect.

I don't care that the netting is not the same.

I don't care that there is a jumpman air and not a Nike air on the back of the shoe.

I don't care for any of that.

If that's how a lot of you cry baby's feel stop collection RIGHT NOW.

Don't line up for shoes don't log on to niketalk anymore.

I for some reason now and I am sure he does not need this from me have a new found respect for heat 23 and I never really had a problem with heat in the first place in fact I would love to set down and talk with heat 23.

Just one thing and this is not coming from me or anyone I know randy needs to slow down and fast that's what I have been hearing.

This should not have leaked

But getting back to the shoes If you guys don't like these re-retro 4's you need to stop spending money on Jordan now.

Go and buy some DC shoes or vans even some greedy genius shoes.

After years and years of fake black/red 4's and real black/red 4's that have got yellowed over time and the shoes cracking we now have one of the most wanted sneakers to wear and not have to worry about them falling apart.

Come july everyone saying they dont like this version of the 4's will have a chair by the local store all day and night when the release day hits.

For everyone that likes the shoe. By seeing these first pics.

This will be a shoe to get as many pairs as you can get right off the bat.

Back
Top Bottom