AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

This is a wow factor..no good 4 those who only got retro ivs like me..jb dropped da ball so ima PASS and save up for sum ogs.

I guess since I was never too familiar with the IV's, I can't really see the bad in em'. I think they look beautiful. Can't wait. It stillbothers me that the Nike Air isn't on the back though.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I mean really?

Some of ya'll dudes are the most pessimistic people I have ever encountered....Literally no shoe from this brand (or nike for that matter) will make ya'll happy....

so what if there isnt Nike Air on the back...Those 2 words really make the shoe? smh@ those who say it do

Giving an entire breakdown on why the shoe is off and why it's garbage ect.( the list goes on and on...)

My thing is this...I'm not paying $400+ for a 99 model...F*** that I got a kid and bills...The shoe looks fine to me...I'll cop it...

Okay. Thanks.

You won't pay $400 for a quality shoe, but you will pay $400 for garbage? That makes sense.

these differ greatly from the og's or even the 99 retros. this shoe doesn't excite me, maybe they'll look better in person or other pics.

why the hate on the xix? if i copp this pack they will be used for Bball
pimp.gif

I'm just glad they are bringing these back again. I got the cement IV's last time, now I have a chance to get the pair I missed out on last time.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

why the hate on the xix? if i copp this pack they will be used for Bball
pimp.gif
I was thinking the same thing about the XIX as long as they perform like the OG's. As for the IV's, I'm going to get these because thesewere my first Jordan's in 89 and I don't have a wearable pair. I was also disappointed like everyone else. I rather have the quality be on point thanhave the "Nike Air." I guess we're getting neither. These recent retros disappointed me as well as these. Damn I want some good IV's.

^^ Maybe so...but it's still one's prerogative to be upset with how a product they anticipate turns out. Undoubtedly, this is a very popular colorwayof a shoe that hasn't been released in 9 years...

Now I know we should all be jumping for joy that a company who values our money like JB would "bless" us with this colorway again. But even withoutthe "Nike Air" on the back...how hard is it for this company with all of the innovations in technology over the years to remold these shoes like theywere in 1999? Why is it that hard!?

...and if this company was selling these for 100 bucks in the shape they're in...I'd say fine. It's still disappointing but at least the pricemerits the craftsmanship of the final product. But nonetheless, it was disheartening to most (including myself) to take away the Nike Air for old times sake onthe back of the shoe...(although it was expected)....it's even more frustrating looking at a model that very narrowly resembles the structure of what theshoe actually was. Again...how hard is it to mold a shoe the way it was originally designed?

the shape looks terrible. I was sad when I wore my military's. they just DONT LOOK RIGHT.

i mean regardless..its a hot shoe so i'm probably gonna end up coppin...

Originally Posted by BigRockford

And I bet everybody whos sayin they will cop is just some kid thats just on the bandwagon.

shut up dude

let this "kid" hip you on somethin...these 4s were my very 1st pair of js in the THIRD GRADE. no they dont have nike air on the back, yes the shoeis a tad bit off from the og version. but for the "kids" who really dont want to spend damn near what you can get for 2 pair of shoes on 1 shoe thatmay dissolve when u wear it few times, this is a dream come true to me. im glad they're releasin again, nike air or not...this way i can kinda re-live my"kid" days. you mf's should stop complainin so damn much.

IDK but I was looking at the Sole Collector and the pic of the OG IVs looked quite different then the 99 retros. The toe is off the heel is off and the anklecollar is off, and unless it's a wrong picture or it is at a different angle I don't understand what's so great about the 99 retros other than thenike air. B/C they look just as different from the OGs as these CDP IVs does.

Tongue is probably gonna be thin as hell and cushioning will be like cardboard and rocks under your feet like the militaries.

I cant believe we are finally getting black IV's and all you guys can do is +*%!@ and moan...SMH at all of you.

Back
Top Bottom