Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Pass on this one. Definitely not my cup. A retro with GITD does not make sense to me at all. What a gimmick.
Lol...they definitely aren't glow in the dark...but I know what you mean. I don't know if I love or hate the green yet. I think I like it a lot. Its weird.

Last edited:
I think they're dope. I'd rather them be suede, and have more of a brushed look and NO GITD! But regardless, I do see these in my IV collection

hopefully they don't glow in the dark... These look like a nice grey based shoe. The green is not too loud, so these work nicely. I'll wait for more pics to make a final decision, but so far so good.

Last edited:
Love 4's so i'm gonna cop these regardless, kinda feel like these shoes will be wanted bad by next year (resale $$$).

I don't think Jordan should go glow in dark but if that Is what they think will sell then alright so be it, they will probably sell out in the week.
I will have to see these in person

My girl wants a pair of these. I'm passing I just want them to release the cool greys

These don't glow in the dark. I spoke to a guy that has a sample and he said its like a teal color.

These don't glow in the dark. I spoke to a guy that has a sample and he said its like a teal color.
yeah green glow is just the name of the color. People assumed GITD because of the name and then some pictures surfaced of them glowing but they were shopped

$T2eC16JHJGkFFm1Z9-omBRZ5ePDkWg~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16hHJFsFFRwvvUzEBRZ5eQZJH!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16FHJF4FFkPrCuVlBRZ5ePK!j!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16dHJIIE9qTYLiqrBRZ5eR!V5g~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16hHJGsFFM3chMe8BRZ5eQnstQ~~60_3.JPG

I don't want them if they look like this.
I want that darker, brushed grey look!

If they didn't have that green glow, they'd be a winner!

Oh well, these are a pass for me.

Just sticking to the Fire Red Nubucks.

This cw isn't too bad and its about time JB started making better cws for the retros. They can't keep restoring the same OG cws

This cw isn't too bad and its about time JB started making better cws for the retros. They can't keep retroing the same OG cws

Back
Top Bottom