Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Im painting all green areas black. Dont like the green but like the shoe. Everyone seems to be passing on these so just like the squadrons and the jokers and crimson Im hoping I will cop a 2nd pair with ease. But just like every release that has the word "Limited" or "Quickstrike" the hype turns insane. I will see about 100+ pages on her in about a month. How I live my life, get what you want and rock what you like. If your a reseller good for you, if your a sneakerhead or just love kicks good for you. No shoe is impossible to get you just have to do your homework and put some effort into it...Just my thoughts 

Everyone seems to be passing on these But just like every release that has the word "Limited" or "Quickstrike" the hype turns insane. No shoe is impossible to get you just have to do your homework and put some effort into it

I wanna cry thinking that this change to the shade of grey on the toe is now changing, it completly will wreck this sexy shoe

Glow in the dark doesn't really belong on retros. If JB wants to make something glow they can put it on this years flagship model

These don't actually glow. Idk why they are called "green glow" it's extremely misleading. I like the green tho because it's almost a "mint" I think the CW is dope. Toros > these tho. But I'll def cop both.

These don't actually glow. Idk why they are called "green glow" it's extremely misleading. I like the green tho because it's almost a "mint" I think the CW is dope. Toros > these tho. But I'll def cop both.

I believe green glow is the actually name of the green .. dont quote me though but thats what i thought

I wish they actually did glow. Something different, for once!! Jokers had UV light effect, just one glow in the dark would be nice, itd piss all the yeezy fans off for paying 1-2k
roll.gif

Yeah Photo shopped

So far this is the closest pic to what they gonna look like come RD. I say closest because we all know something changes between the first images and release PR images ..

View media item 424385
if they release just like this I really don't think they are too bad. Looks more like a light teal, sea-foam green or something, in which case I think would look dope against the grey base color. We'll just have to see

The more I see them the more I like them. These and the toros are the only good cws for the IVs this year. Honestly I wish JB didn't have so many IVs releasing this year. I feel like JB is killing the IV model

The more I see them the more I like them. These and the toros are the only good cws for the IVs this year. Honestly I wish JB didn't have so many IVs releasing this year. I feel like JB is killing the IV model
I agree. No more after these please!

if they release just like this I really don't think they are too bad. Looks more like a light teal, sea-foam green or something, in which case I think would look dope against the grey base color. We'll just have to see
I agree. The colors do compliment each other. I'm glad these are releasing in gs. I want them

I was kind of hoping for more of a wolf grey rather than this dark.... So now I'm left undecided... Really have to see more pics or in person

TCC just posted that this is the official release pair. JB made them worse with the light toe box in my opinion. Still a definite cop though.

Last edited:
I hope they don't look like the TCC pic with that lighter grey toe box. They pretty much killed a cw with potential

Back
Top Bottom