Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

saw someone wearing these at the new outlet mall by my house. These definitely look better on feet. I'll be copping, or trying to, depending on the hype

saw someone wearing these at the new outlet mall by my house. These definitely look better on feet. I'll be copping, or trying to, depending on the hype
Sweet, thanks for the opinion. These gonna be in toro numbers? or they slapping limited on them? feels limited in australia, how limited i dunno no info is available as of yet. Even tho its only around the cnr

Picking these bad boys up to take a break from all the White, Red, and Black CW's.

Gotta switch it up once and a while.

Last edited:
via http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/08/air-jordan-4-retro-green-glow-vs-sample-version/

The Air Jordan 4 Retro "Green Glow"  has two different models, one was a first seen known now as the sample version and the other is the retail version. Here are both Air Jordan 4 Retro “Green Glow” models side-to-side with the retail pair on the left.
the one on the left is nice
nthat.gif

I CAN'T EVEN FRONT... I'M ONE OF THE RARE FEW THAT ACTUALLY LIKES THE TWO-TONED GREY UPPER... I MEAN, I WOULDA COPPED EITHER VERSION, AS THE FOURS ARE MY FAVORITE MODEL IN THE JORDAN LINEAGE... BUT TO ME, THE TWO SHADES OF GREY GIVES THE SHOE A DIFFERENT TEXTURE AND FEEL. I HOPE THESE ARE SLEPT ON AND SIT LIKE THE FIRE RED 3's SO I CAN DOUBLE UP. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
via http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/08/air-jordan-4-retro-green-glow-vs-sample-version/

The Air Jordan 4 Retro "Green Glow"
 has two different models, one was a first seen known now as the sample version and the other is the retail version. Here are both Air Jordan 4 Retro “Green Glow” models side-to-side with the retail pair on the left.

View media item 528027
I like everything about the retail better except the 2 tone toe box. The white mid sole is definitely better. I'm still trying to decide between these and the fear 4s.

Last edited:
Just got word through our manifests that my store will be getting 12 pairs of the Green Glow IVs. We are a smaller FTL store so expect these to be on the same availability level as the Toro IVs, Grape Vs, ect. Will post on feet images when I receive shipment.

Just got word through our manifests that my store will be getting 12 pairs of the Green Glow IVs. We are a smaller FTL store so expect these to be on the same availability level as the Toro IVs, Grape Vs, ect. Will post on feet images when I receive shipment.

Great another limited release.

I like the sample version more but if the plastic tab on the back was black and the laceholders or wings (I forget what you call them) were black was like the retail version then it would be copped

I like the black accents better on the retail version
Like the solid upper of the sample

I will throw black laces on my pair though when i get them

Fnl gave me theses instead of retro 3 smh I returned them soo fast didn't even take time to get pics..I would've had them 2 weeks early

Last edited:
I wish that they would've released that sample CW instead of what we are getting; it's much more coherent IMO

Last edited:
if I can snag a pair easy I'll get them...if not no biggie. I do like the mint green though

Back
Top Bottom