Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Lol i cant wait to bust em n let them know they will lose money reselling those. Total profit would end up being about -$20-30 hahahah

Those toro 4s only resell around $200-220 and the hype was bigger on those compared to these. If they think they will make a nice profit, let them try they will drop their prices once they can't move them. I didn't get the fire red 3s or paid attention to the thread but haven't those prices even dropped to pretty much retail? And that's an og color way, people always try to use that as a reason they should get a higher resell.

Chris-Paul-Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Green-Glow.jpg

C.C.-Sabathia-Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Green-Glow.jpg

Big-Boi-Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Green-Glow.jpg

5-fat-joe-Green-Glow-4S-2013.jpg

Trinidad-James-Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Green-Glow.jpg

jason-sudeikis-air-jordan-4-green-glow.jpg

Matching is wack for this color. I think it looks better when you're not trying to match the shoe. Maybe with a green glow jump man shirt but that's pretty much it.

The more and more I see these on actual feet the less I want them; that grey really throws them off. Only copping if I buy a few sea foam green shirts in the near future!

Last edited:
Lol i cant wait to bust em n let them know they will lose money reselling those. Total profit would end up being about -$20-30 hahahah
Patiently waiting on the day where you can slap a reseller in the face.  No I ain't paying that you better give it to me for less than retail.  LMAO.
WTF is this dude?
cool grey 4's need to come back!, and soon
Sure do, like yesterday they need to come back out with those Cool Grey's.
the shoes are cool! but not with those socks! matching is wack!!
Yeah those socks.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom