Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Kids in my area only seem to be beasting over retro+ colorways lately. Fine by me.

Homophobic? @Louisville

My local champs which got 200 pairs of fire red 3's is getting 20 of these, if anyone was wondering on an idea

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When are these coming out?

What's the price going to be?

Are these limited?

Will my store get them?

Should I show up at midnight?

Are these coming with extra laces?

Do these actually glow in the dark?

What should I wear with these?

Should I double up?

Do you guys think these will resale for $300?

Are these coming in a special box?

Should I get these or something else?
You missing just one!!! Will these fit TTS?

Probably cuz they're not fakes. 
I guess I could be wrong.  Never seen a retailer like Footlocker post the blurriest photo I've ever seen though.  Then follow it with a photo of the tongue where the jumpman looks nothing like what it should.

Why is footlocker posting pics of fakes?

Look at that jumpman lol!
id say they are the real deal. based off the toro 4s "official" JB/FTL pics... that pic from FTL of the Green Glows has the lacing thru the middle loop of the wing (or what ever its called) and if you look closely you can see that cardboard stick in there. now that doesnt mean fakes arent being made with that stick in it but i would hope a reputable retailer wasnt using a picture of fakes, ya know

I guess this is how the jumpman on tongue looks?  I stopped wearing 4's but I don't remember the jumpman having such a straight line for his extended arm.  Guess I'm clueless!

Also a lot of places are getting these around me so for those looking to cop it may not be too difficult.  Also heard Niketowns are FCFS.

I guess this is how the jumpman on tongue looks?  I stopped wearing 4's but I don't remember the jumpman having such a straight line for his extended arm.  Guess I'm clueless!
you arent alone. Dude posted a pic of his toros he got a cpl weeks early and started to say they were fake cuz they jumpman's are looked EXTRA long and straight n just off in general but I saw other pics and they were looking the exact same. Maybe its a slight change but noticeable idk but yeah thats how they come now lol at elast on the 4s. Ive noticed though that the jumpman on the shoes is slightly different than the jumpman on clothing

Back
Top Bottom