Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Back in 2009 2010 damn near everything sat in stores and nobody cared

I remember getting the white varsity red 6's for $100 :smokin

i remember going to get those after the infared pack dropped & my old fnl connect gave me some coupon to use on the v. red/white vi ...walked out with them for $80 :pimp:

I remember when I didn't have to deal with all these kids buying up shoes to post photos on their Instagram and social sites and maybe wear them 3-4 times, before they sell them for a $100 profit so they can take the money and buy the next pair they want...

I realize why I see all the VNDS shoes on Instagram in DROVES. This is what kids do now, they don't collect anything. They buy a shoe... Wear it a few times and then they sell them to get something new SMH

Last edited:
I remember when I didn't have to deal with all these kids buying up shoes to post photos on their Instagram and social sites and maybe wear them 3-4 times, before they sell them for a $100 profit so they can take the money and buy the next pair they want...

I realize why I see all the VNDS shoes on Instagram in DROVES. This is what kids do now, they don't collect anything. They buy a shoe... Wear it a few times and then they sell them to get something new SMH
That logic behind kids is so stupid! Honestly they should just buy 2-3 shoes a year and wear them instead of making it harder for others planning on wearing them. It's just foolish imo when people do that I just don't see the point

i like that they are a different colorway, i dont think any jordan before had this colorway. nice change up from the norm

As always, weekly number time:
The Green Glow IV was last week's best seller (duh)
Right around 200,000 pair sold in week one.
When I have the exact number, I'll post it :nerd:

If you couldn't cop your shoes by now, you didn't try hard enough.

I copped my first pair today morning and just got second pair. Both are retail.

crimson 3 was probably the worst release of the year so far that I can think of off the top of my head
yall gon' stop talking bout my crimsons like that. those were my sleeper hit for the year. don't care about no sales or opinions lol

and the bugs bunny 8's easily topped that as worst release of the year

edit - just caught these for retail... now i can stop beating myself up

Last edited:

Can't knock the hustle. It's like leasing whips.

Any word if restocks are in the works??   

nope. but it would be good if you just lurked and waited for a restock notice instead of asking 4 days after release. or at least checked eastbay and other sites on monday for canceled orders.

Any word if restocks are in the works??   
If Nike restocks anything, these will definitely be one of them. They made plenty of them. You just have to monitor their twitter account and wait for that random restock tweet. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom