Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

crimson 3 was probably the worst release of the year so far that I can think of off the top of my head

yall gon' stop talking bout my crimsons like that. those were my sleeper hit for the year. don't care about no sales or opinions lol

and the bugs bunny 8's easily topped that as worst release of the year

edit - just caught these for retail... now i can stop beating myself up
How? That's a classic sneaker.

If Nike restocks anything, these will definitely be one of them. They made plenty of them. You just have to monitor their twitter account and wait for that random restock tweet. 
wink.gif
Thanks, appreciate the advice.  Will be on the lookout.  These and the black flip 3's are on my WTB list. 

Missed on these... So I just picked up a pair of 23 Motorsports... Still on the lookout for these too though. I love te subtle look of them.

Not good enough for Joey. He wants Jordan to have played in them.

How can you not understand that to the older cats might favor CW's and OG's more that they can remember Jordan playing in or achieving something in? idk what's so hard about comprehending that.

Bugs bunny VIII's are absolutely the worst Retro CW to release his year.

I asked, deal with it.

I answered, so deal with it. I am now also hoping you don't get a pair for retail. Deal with that too.
Plus I blocked you cause people with low post counts that annoy me who get snippy even after getting a question answered deserved to be blocked AND not get a pair for retail. Boo Hoo.
I almost don't want to block you just to see your response, but i'll get more annoyed by you which would cause me to respond to your idiocy. You might as well ask us if these shoes glow...

Last edited:
I answered, so deal with it. I am now also hoping you don't get a pair for retail. Deal with that too.
Plus I blocked you cause people with low post counts that annoy me who get snippy even after getting a question answered deserved to be blocked AND not get a pair for retail. Boo Hoo.
I almost don't want to block you just to see your response, but i'll get more annoyed by you which would cause me to respond to your idiocy. You might as well ask us if these shoes glow...
Oh dear, aren't we sensitive?  Misplaced the Midol? 

I'm blocked....oh my....how will I carry on?

Last edited:
pair came in from NDC today, no pics necessary. Looks great, no complaints other than I wish that these released in June. These just scream summer sneakers, and summer is almost over :frown:

Not good enough for Joey. He wants Jordan to have played in them.

How can you not understand that to the older cats might favor CW's and OG's more that they can remember Jordan playing in or achieving something in? idk what's so hard about comprehending that.

Bugs bunny VIII's are absolutely the worst Retro CW to release his year.
That's why I said you don't like appreciate these.

Why are they terrible? I like them a lot better than the FR III's.

That's why I said you don't like appreciate these.

Why are they terrible? I like them a lot better than the FR III's.

"That's why I said you don't like appreciate these" this is extremely vague, please
Clarify.

I just think the Bugs is a horrible CW on mediocre model, VIII's aren't my favorite. You don't have to love them all...

Last edited:
"That's why I said you don't like appreciate these" this is extremely vague, please
Clarify.

I just think the Bugs is a horrible CW on mediocre model, VIII's aren't my favorite. You don't have to love them all...
when the viiis first came out, I had just graduated high school. I thought they were horrible. 20 years haven't changed my mind. Only a select few after vii, do I like.

is there anyone ballsy enough to play in these? i want to test a theory that if you ball in IVs, the midsole cracks after a few games. while casual prolongs the time before cracking. it is a hypothesis until you prove me right

(did i use my middle school science terms correctly?)

Last edited:
is there anyone ballsy enough to play in these? i want to test a theory that if you ball in IVs, the midsole cracks after a few games. while casual prolongs the time before cracking. it is a hypothesis until you prove me right

(did i use my middle school science terms correctly?)
It happened to my 2006 Militarys, but those are infamous for cracking. I had played a few games and I didn't notice until I sat down. I was devastated lol.

That logic behind kids is so stupid! Honestly they should just buy 2-3 shoes a year and wear them instead of making it harder for others planning on wearing them. It's just foolish imo when people do that I just don't see the point

How about people who buys them and just stash in the closet for years... I understand if you double up on your favorites. But I got a buddy who only buys 1 pair but never wear his Jordans. He said he's too scared to unDS them. LMAO....!

Not sure if serious .

Back
Top Bottom