Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Got my brother in laws pair today from NDC... Damn they look even better in person. Can't wait to get my pair later on today and put them on feet.

Family friend of ours idolizes jordan, since I was a kid he has been collecting the kicks. On a regular basis he would double up, and only the models he loved he would triple up sometimes it was crazy. I told him he could sell some of the OGs but he just stocks em. He does wear the other pair though

that last part got me :lol: idk why someone would be scared to unDS shoes. I have 4 shoes that are DS from the summer but I will wear them when the time comes.

Yea I'm the same way... I double up on my favorites and a only a couple pairs I tripled up on. But I do wear them regularly... I still got some Js that I only bought 1 pair 6 months ago that I haven't got to yet. Between my Js, maxes, roshes, frees, and dress shoes. I just got too many shoes in rotation. I'll eventually get to them tho. LOL

Last edited:
Got my pair from NDC today, glad that I didnt pass on these. I dont miss any IV release, bugt I did notice that NDC didnt put my receipt in my box, doesnt really matter though

Slept on the raffles, was told my size was sold out when I called after the raffle winner pick up window closed, only to find them sitting on display when I went to raffle for the Fear Pack. They let me use the birthday coupon too.

Bottom line, check your stores again if you're still looking. You never know.

I wouldn't say missed out... I just didn't bother. I was content keeping my measly $170 but they do look nice on feet. now I need to get babyj505 a pair and maybe mrsj505 a pair.
I agree get ur son a pair. i dont have a kid yet but i copped a baby pair of NDC monday, standard shipping and arrived in 2 days. came the same day my pair i ordered on RD did. I like them lil ones as much as mine haha.

NDC still got em 2,3 &5C.. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-4-retro--shoe/pid-728188/pgid-728190

1Y .. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-4-retro-shoe/pid-728185

Last edited:
I wouldn't say missed out... I just didn't bother. I was content keeping my measly $170 but they do look nice on feet. now I need to get babyj505 a pair and maybe mrsj505 a pair.

I agree get ur son a pair. i dont have a kid yet but i copped a baby pair of NDC monday, standard shipping and arrived in 2 days. came the same day my pair i ordered on RD did. I like them lil ones as much as mine haha.

NDC still got em 2,3 &5C.. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-4-retro--shoe/pid-728188/pgid-728190

1Y .. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-4-retro-shoe/pid-728185

thanks man.

babyj505 gets tons of shoes so he can wait on these. plus they are for his next size, 10, and his foot measures a 8.25 or something lol... I got time.
imma strong arm my boy for his discount if I can find them in the footlocker system :lol:

Last edited:
thanks man.

babyj505 gets tons of shoes so he can wait on these. plus they are for his next size, 10, and his foot measures a 8.25 or something lol... I got time.
imma strong arm my boy for his discount if I can find them in the footlocker system :lol:

Haha i feel u every $ counts

Lol my thing is .. what idiot expects something to glow in the light? Doesnt 99% of things that glow, glow in the dark? And dude tweets later that he was being sarcastic hahahaha ok

Lol my thing is .. what idiot expects something to glow in the light? Doesnt 99% of things that glow, glow in the dark? And dude tweets later that he was being sarcastic hahahaha ok

Lol. Green glow name threw people off for sure since a ton of shoes been glowing lately.

Lol. Green glow name threw people off for sure since a ton of shoes been glowing lately.
oh yeah definitely that area 72 pack of nsw ruined it smh but cmon son said he was holding it up to the light lol thats a new one for me.

Last edited:
classic movie!!

havent seen this since i was kid ... i will always remember "hey my man, what it look like"

oh yeah definitely that area 72 pack of nsw ruined it smh but cmon son said he was holding it up to the light lol thats a new one for me.
That's how you "charge" glow in the dark things, you hold it in the light for a minute then turn the lights off and it glows.

That's how you "charge" glow in the dark things, you hold it in the light for a minute then turn the lights off and it glows.
so you have to charge it for things to glow in the dark? Never heard that before either. All news to me, guess thats partly why i dont fool with GITD stuff.

so you have to charge it for things to glow in the dark? Never heard that before either. All news to me, guess thats partly why i dont fool with GITD stuff.
black light works faster, but honestly it doesn't last that long.

This idiot right here. If it wasn't for this thread, I would have thought they did.

C'mon fam, you didn't know that you hold GITD stuff to the light to charge it ?
Where have you been? Under a rock :lol:

Back
Top Bottom