Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

so you have to charge it for things to glow in the dark? Never heard that before either. All news to me, guess thats partly why i dont fool with GITD stuff.
I guess it will glow regardless but putting it under light will make it glow brighter, but, yeah, kid stuff. The only GITD sneakers I have given the pass to are the Air Force Max's from the all star pack. Those are dope.

Last edited:
FNL decided that they needed signature this time. Missed the drop, gotta wait til Monday. Guess I'll havta live with the NDC one that came yesterday for now.

If I strike out today (which is probably going to happen) I will try and circle back and find a decent price on these.

regret passing, they look great on feet, all good dont have the cash flow for kicks right now but these are dope

regret passing, they look great on feet, all good dont have the cash flow for kicks right now but these are dope

definitely agree.
i had the stink face when i was sending my boy the $170 for these when he gave me the call... didn't feel like dropping another near $200 :lol:

so much stuff dropping. not enough money. cant see how people can buy the fear pack (all 3 pairs) and be chilling :lol:

my problem aint the cake. instead it's having too many damn shoes!
remember when the legacy series dropped on the same day? those were $200 each and that was a must have if ur a collector.

these 4s do look nice on but that green glow is too girlish for me. id rather spend a lil more and find another cool grey.

hypebeastn is at an all time high and jb is laughn all the way to the bank.

I guess it will glow regardless but putting it under light will make it glow brighter, but, yeah, kid stuff. The only GITD sneakers I have given the pass to are the Air Force Max's from the all star pack. Those are dope.

Why everyone tryin to clown ... something that glows in the dark will glow regardless .. i see some of yall who been bashin this whole GITD stuff must be the same ones who been eatin up all the GITD crap nike been pushin out since u seem to be experts on it

W/e though

Why everyone tryin to clown ... something that glows in the dark will glow regardless .. i see some of yall who been bashin this whole GITD stuff must be the same ones who been eatin up all the GITD crap nike been pushin out since u seem to be experts on it

W/e though

GITD was cool when it was on the Yeezy's, Galaxy Foams and KD's. Now it's used entirely too much and barely works.

It got played out and became a gimmick.

my problem aint the cake. instead it's having too many damn shoes!
remember when the legacy series dropped on the same day? those were $200 each and that was a must have if ur a collector.

these 4s do look nice on but that green glow is too girlish for me. id rather spend a lil more and find another cool grey.

hypebeastn is at an all time high and jb is laughn all the way to the bank.
so the green glows are for the hypebeast?

Im sure JB is laughin all the way to the bank regardless .. JB is laughin the next purchase you make as well. You think they care who buys the shoe? no as long as they get that $160/pair thats what they are concerned with. And im sure they eat it up even more when they put out a shoe and slap that "OG" on it for you cats "that only rock og colorways" 
laugh.gif

definitely agree.
i had the stink face when i was sending my boy the $170 for these when he gave me the call... didn't feel like dropping another near $200 :lol:

so much stuff dropping. not enough money. cant see how people can buy the fear pack (all 3 pairs) and be chilling :lol:
Couldn't drop the birthday coup on him?

^^^^ his store kinda funny about bday coupons plus he was already doing me a favor.
Even dropped then off since he was in my area. Saved me 40 miles in gas money each way.

Last edited:
Just got home from surgery and noticed that my EB box has the style number, size, and Jordan Retro 4 stamped on it. Hmm. This is a first for me.
View media item 552202Cant wait to break these out once I'm able to walk long enough on my own :pimp:

Last edited:

Im sure JB is laughin all the way to the bank regardless .. JB is laughin the next purchase you make as well. You think they care who buys the shoe? no as long as they get that $160/pair thats what they are concerned with. And im sure they eat it up even more when they put out a shoe and slap that "OG" on it for you cats "that only rock og colorways" 
laugh.gif

Think it's all about preference. Especially if you don't wanna store your shoes in a storage locker. It's about space for some and the green does look girly IMO.

laugh.gif

somebody's mad, ha ha!!!!

when u have ppl campn out for these, id def call it hypebeastn. no doubt, jb laughn regardless who buys what..won't argue with that. im laughn pretty hard too when i cop 3, flip 2 and get mine for less than half price OR cop 3 of this weak cw, flip all 3 and get the black tongue 5s for free :tongue:. and i never said i only rock og cw's. i said i didn't like this cw because that green looks girlish.

im like john cena homie, get it?

View media item 552219

^^^ but people camp for every release when possible and have done so historically. You say it like its something new.

JB needs to chill with retros especially back to back weekends of 4s..they're killing people's pockets for ****

^^^ but people camp for every release when possible and have done so historically. You say it like its something new.

campn out for every release is new. it used be only for limited releases or for a shoe that has nevr retroed or hasn't retroed for a while. now it's as tho ppl just want the shoe because it's the latest jordan, regardless of the cw and imo, that's hypebeastn. i believe some of the reason is because now u see more celebrities rockn j's and so naturally, the kids follow suit. i know u remember when j's weren't mainstream.

im not knockn campn out. in fact, ive done it in the past and enjoyed the experience tremendously. there's nothing like the feeln of finally getn the shoe after waitn all night. met some cool people too.

Back
Top Bottom