Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

i generally go for og colorways but theres something about these that I need to see more pics to actually decide if it will be a cop or drop. Might break the barrier in my collection lol

idk just seeing these images is making me want them 
nerd.gif

waiting for more pics to surface ASAP

Yes I'm a lil older than most on here but I'm not one of the guys that hate every new colorway but these are horrible imo. they scream hype beast and honestly I never thought i'd see jb go full hypebeast

Yes I'm a lil older than most on here but I'm not one of the guys that hate every new colorway but these are horrible imo. they scream hype beast and honestly I never thought i'd see jb go full hypebeast
really im the opposite, i usually hate all new colorways of classic shoes but i love these, i think they are clean

Not many people are feeling these so I think this could be an easy cop depending on where you live

I have a feeling the numbers might be similar to squadron blues might sit some places but might sellout due to semi limited

I'm feeling these. I wish the gray  was more of a metallic color though. Still a colorway I don't have yet so I'm gonna cop.   With the Fire Red 5's already confirmed for Aug. 31st I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that those black/and green Barkley's aren't dropping in Aug. too otherwise I'm gonna have some tough decisions to make. 
frown.gif

Everybody saying instant pass ------> pleaseeeee please hold true to that, so I can easily get mines and keep it movin.  

Not decided if I want these or not. But damn 2 out of the 4 weekends in August has a drop I will get plus a maybe on this one :smh: and I am scheduled for an expensive tattoo around that time.

This is going to be a harsh fall/winter season

Back
Top Bottom