Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I prefer  the sample pair but they look decent on this picture... Quality looks good too...

Last edited:
It's not a bad shoe, but there's nothing spectacular about it either. Just not compelling enough to pull the trigger. 
ohwell.gif

The samples with that consistent gray colt with the darker midsole instead of white was a clean look but the on feet pics make them look good though

I was all for the sample cw but the change with the lighter toe box is a no-go. Way too many shades going on.

I originally thought these were nice but after seeing the official images...easy pass. If the grey was more of a reflective/3M material then maybe.

YTF did they change the toebox color?! 
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

These were supposed to be my MINT kicks.... Oh well, on to the next... I need to find another Nike with an ill Mint C/W.

Lebron Easter low is my go to MINT CW.
View media item 435036
These were just gonna be an extra to to shoe for mint clothing, idk anymore with that toe box tho. Still gonna cop tho most likely, if I don't like them I'll sell em. Better off buying em and selling, than passing and regretting.

Last edited:
^ man get out of here this isnt the instagram wdywt or lebron thread

Dude mentioned needing a mint shoe and I showed him one that I thought is nice, I was trying to help him out. What are you the thread police? Better question is why do you even care enough to say something? this isn't the first time you had some smart *** comment towards me. Guess I must really make you mad...

Last edited:
Dude mentioned needing a mint shoe and I showed him one that I thought is nice, I was trying to help him out. What are you the thread police? Better question is why do you even care enough to say something? this isn't the first time you had some smart *** comment towards me. Guess I must really make you mad...
I appreciate you trying to help fam, but I'm not a Lebron fan (sneakers or the person), so I'd have to pass on those Easter Lows as well. I was looking forward to a nice Jordan Retro with hints of Mint and the sample pics SOLD me. Now that they changed the toebox, it's an automatic PASS. 
mean.gif

Kinda heated because I loved the sample... But okay because JB is saving me $$$.IVs and Vs are my favorite, with partiality towards the V, and if they made a Mint V, I'd be all over it. This..... ehhh, not so much (Borat voice). 
frown.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024  

BTW quise, I enjoy your avatars. Makes me wanna find an ill bunny now...

^^^^^ So we calling them bunnies now
Lol

I don't think anybody ever stopped calling em snow bunnies...

I appreciate you trying to help fam, but I'm not a Lebron fan (sneakers or the person), so I'd have to pass on those Easter Lows as well. I was looking forward to a nice Jordan Retro with hints of Mint and the sample pics SOLD me. Now that they changed the toebox, it's an automatic PASS. 
mean.gif

Kinda heated because I loved the sample... But okay because JB is saving me $$$.IVs and Vs are my favorite, with partiality towards the V, and if they made a Mint V, I'd be all over it. This..... ehhh, not so much (Borat voice). 
frown.gif

Quote:

BTW quise, I enjoy your avatars. Makes me wanna find an ill bunny now...

I honestly don't really like Lebron's either, but I copped those on Easter after not being able to pick up a white foam I had RSVP'd and they sat for a month while I contemplated returning them. After I wore them I fell in love. They are def my go to mint shoe now, def gonna buy these tho to have another option, light toe box or not. Idk why they didn't call them the "mint" instead of "green glow". Mint is actually crazy hyped right now for a summer color.

Here is a link for another low key dope mint shoe IMO.

http://www.zumiez.com/nike-dunk-hig..._content=pla&gclid=CKyxoqqVwbcCFYSf4AodmE0ATA

^^^ Appreciate it. I might cop... But I'm going to steer this convo back to the IVs before the mods catch wind. I'm disappointed JB changed the toebox, it looks corny/tacky/ugly now IMHO. The samples were much cleaner. I always think simpler = better. This had potential to be one of the better retro+ CWs. Now they just suck.

sick.gif

I wanted to cop based on the original pics, but I'm definitely passing now due to the changes. Thanks for saving me $160 plus tax, Jordan Brand!

Back
Top Bottom