Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I think these would have been ok if it wasn't for that toe box color.
mean.gif
I agree I don't understand why they did that.  it just throws the whole shoe off.

I want to buy these and then sell them for retail to someone who wants them to wear them. I might start doing that on every shoe I pass on, just to passively step on a potential reseller's toes.

Really disappointed with the toe color change. This reminds me of when I was in HS & a pair of 7s was about to release, & JB changed the leather from white to pearl white. Ruined the whole shoe

are these last pics official pics ? not feeling the light grey

Last edited:
Why did JB change the toe cap to a lighter grey anyway? I would've copped but that change is so huge that it kills the shoe for me

Not only that, but the midsole change is bad too. Changing it from grey to white was a mistake

not sure about the change on the toe box, i was excited about the shoe untill they did that. Still not sure

agreeing with everybody else on the color change. but will probably skip on these and just get the toros

Not only that, but the midsole change is bad too. Changing it from grey to white was a mistake

Aww man I just noticed that...smh they made me change my decision from must cop to maybe...

No go for me on both shoes. How they gonna make a retro IV and call it Oreo IV's,
when they're is a Original retro with the name Oreo awready given. Dumb decision on
the name making. And as for the retro green glow, they messed it up with the two tone
Grey and white midsole. Its too hard to keep them white mid soles clean on III's & IV's.

No go for me on both shoes. How they gonna make a retro IV and call it Oreo IV's,
when they're is a Original retro with the name Oreo awready given. Dumb decision on
the name making. And as for the retro green glow, they messed it up with the two tone
Grey and white midsole. Its too hard to keep them white mid soles clean on III's & IV's.
JB didn't make the name for those "Oreo" 4s. That's not even the name for them it just that these stupid blobs try to add some hype to the shoe to make it interesting. When pics first surfaced these blogs made up names such as "grey cement" "Oreo" and "stealth Oreo" which are all pretty dumb. Sorry I didn't want to make this seem like a rant but its the truth since JB hasn't given us a name and they wouldn't intentionally name these the same as an older retro

Back
Top Bottom