Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

what an ugly colorway.

why cant they just drop like more simple colorways instead of always trying to do too much?

what an ugly colorway.

why cant they just drop like more simple colorways instead of always trying to do too much?

Cuz simple is boring. And simple can only be good for so long. This colorway is very nice. Since u dont like it quit complaining cuz JB just saved you $160 lol

Last edited:
im disappointed in the two greys and the lack of glow in the dark, so i doubt i'll be copping

May have to cop this one after release ugh... spending an extra $50 on these will piss me off.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I should cop or pass on these. The two shades of gray are a turn off.

I had help getting the toro 4 so I didn't pay attention to which online sites released gradeschool sizes. It will probably be the same for these shoes, correct? Can anyone tell me who carried them?

I had help getting the toro 4 so I didn't pay attention to which online sites released gradeschool sizes. It will probably be the same for these shoes, correct? Can anyone tell me who carried them?

The usual suspects finishline footlocker & family nike.com and im sure some others will as well

A lot of shoeheads I know in the Bay Area are gunning for these including me. Some of them are even skipping Fire Red 3 release this weekend to go after these.

Honestly the on foot pictures are tempting, I love 4s so ill prolly just wait til I can see em in person.

Green glows can't even compare to the cool greys for me. I've been waiting for JB to bring them back. Would gladly have those over these new cws JBs been pumping out

Back
Top Bottom