Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

But they do. That location was on some GARBAGE.

I just returned my extra nike.com KD ALL STAR to my outlet. Gave me no issues at all. Additionally, there are numerous reports of people returning pairs at their outlets.
HAHAA j.k bro yeah that location was weak. nike corp. gonna hook him up tho for that

Gotcha. Sorry missed that

I guess it wasn't read that I searched for a while for the reserve price option. I really did though. I simply could not find it. I used mobile. I hate I even said anything now all I wanted to do was sell the shoes for retail. I even offered free shipping on the retail price but I'm getting crucified because I don't want to take a $100 L? Geez its not like I'm just flaking for the heck of it

I paid 273.11 just a month ago. After paying eBay fees and shipping I'm only recouping maybe $170.
This has happened to me a few times.

1. Ebay has rules.

2. It is your fault legally.

3. paypal and ebay will side with the buyer (See numbers 1 & 2)

4. Is your feedback and rep worth the "L" to you?

5. Whenever you see things like " MUST PAY WITHIN 24 HOURS or I WILL RELIST"

That's illegal.  (See numbers 1 & 2)

It goes both ways.

My .02

Really quick story:

I bought a computer from ebay really cheap.

Seller tried to make up the difference by trying to charge $300 shipping.

I gave him the worst negative feedback you can write.

I even got props about how eloquently I destroyed him by both ebay and paypal.

A few days later his account is shut down.

After 11 years.

He should have taken the "L", instead he lost 11 years of positive feedback and his precious 100%

Took my pair back to NTLA. No questions asked.

Went to hit a few raffles for the Labs. Every store I went to tried to offer me their sz 14 Laser 4. :smh:

I wonder if it was the 250 price point or people just didn't feel this shoe. Gotta feeling the labs might be the same way.

Funny story,

Went to Lake Elsinore outlet to return these. I got a pair of discount and just wanted to return the other pair I got from NDC.

Walk up there and they said they can't take them because they are a "premium" shoe. I look at her and said the receipt says any Nike retailer. You guys are a nike retail store. You sell nike products...LOL She said no...we are a nike factory outlet...and therefore we can not accept these shoes.

I just walked out. Called corporate and they told me they had no right to refuse my return. It was within 30 days and the shoes were unworn.

Corporate is gonna call me back next week with a resolution. I'm just going to take them to NTLA tomorrow when I enter the raffle for the Labs.

Anybody else had problems trying to return things to outlets?
nope, i had returned an extra pair of Oreo lV's to the Nike outlet at the "Outlets of Orange" or whatever the heck the new name of "The Block" is.

Took my pair back to NTLA. No questions asked.

Went to hit a few raffles for the Labs. Every store I went to tried to offer me their sz 14 Laser 4. :smh:

I wonder if it was the 250 price point or people just didn't feel this shoe. Gotta feeling the labs might be the same way.

That mean u gonna take ur labs back after they turn out to not have a resell value?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

That mean u gonna take ur labs back after they turn out to not have a resell value?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

No dummy. I got a pair of the lasers on discount which is why I took back the NDC pair.

I buy shoes I want. Resell means nothing. But if I can get a better price of course I jump on it.

Last edited:
Do u still own a pair?since now we know that your seller is confidance he ain't shipping it.
There is a third option since the buyer is here on the forum. He's already ok with you not shipping the shoes. Probably would be cool with you just reaching out to ensure no hard feelings. You have already expressed your feelings which seem to be understandable. Maybe even slide him a $20 for his inconvenience :smile:

Actually, I'm going to do him one better, I've had a change of heart. I can't make myself like these enough. I'd rather have the hornets V so if he wants ill ship them. Just hit me here and they're his

No dummy. I got a pair of the lasers on discount which is why I took back the NDC pair.

I buy shoes I want. Resell means nothing. But if I can get a better price of course I jump on it.
Looking at his emojis, I can tell he was only joking with you. Don't take it personal. 

I'm Keeping My Pair 
smokin.gif

It is the price point tacked on with so many pairs of J's flooding the market weekly. I love my pair as well!

Do u still own a pair?since now we know that your seller is confidance he ain't shipping it.
There is a third option since the buyer is here on the forum. He's already ok with you not shipping the shoes. Probably would be cool with you just reaching out to ensure no hard feelings. You have already expressed your feelings which seem to be understandable. Maybe even slide him a $20 for his inconvenience :smile:

Actually, I'm going to do him one better, I've had a change of heart. I can't make myself like these enough. I'd rather have the hornets V so if he wants ill ship them. Just hit me here and they're his

dat settle outside of eBay hustle :lol:

dont get pressured into it man, if u dont wanna do it, it's cool. i wont file a case or leave neg feedback.

thats a dumb question....how could someone own a pair when they haven't paid for it and the seller hasn't "sold" it...

since ur a lil slow ill break it down easy. I already own a pair, i usually buy doubles on ebay if i can get em for a cheaper price. so in this instance i was doubling up and  i won em at 202.50 which also proves ur whole "prices are going up on these" theory to be false....so kick rocks 

Last edited:
Doubled up on these for $10 less than retail without tax or shipping through instagram seller. Some seller might have bought the shoe with discount coupons so at retail they will still get some profit or atleast get their money back. For some people who try to resell and bought the shoe for retail price + tax , i see why people are trying to return them.

Waiting for Red Labs using those as trade bait for Kyrie Dreams.

Tables turn,since g $ don't have no $ to pay for them, now u can give him a bad feedback

After rethinking,I've figured it out what happen between g broke & confidance.

Couple days back I made a comment saying these are going more on ebay for resale.

In order to prove me wrong. g broke decided he will go window shopping on ebay...

Found a pair,starting bid 200,of course reading the description "will not ship under 249.99"

The final minutes thinking some1 will out bid him, he wins...now he's thinking "sh*t"..ok it's safe cuz seller stated "won't ship if under 249.99"

Most of the time, when u get a deal like this on ebay u tend to pay ASAP...in this case g broke didn't, he had no intention of paying.

Now confidance makes a statement about some dude trying to low ball him which happens to be g broke out all people,lol smh

G broke now playing the role"mr nice guy" stated "dont get pressured into it man, if u dont wanna do it, it's cool. i wont file a case or leave neg feedback"

How can u file a case if u never even paid for them? Confidance is not the guy to blame.yes he made the mistake,which helped him cuz now he knows. he wins at the end,gets to keep his shoes without a neg feedback.instead of confidance begging it's g broke that should be begging...lol

After rethinking,I've figured it out what happen between g broke & confidance.

Couple days back I made a comment saying these are going more on ebay for resale.

In order to prove me wrong. g broke decided he will go window shopping on ebay...

Found a pair,starting bid 200,of course reading the description "will not ship under 249.99"

The final minutes thinking some1 will out bid him, he wins...now he's thinking "sh*t"..ok it's safe cuz seller stated "won't ship if under 249.99"

Most of the time, when u get a deal like this on ebay u tend to pay ASAP...in this case g broke didn't, he had no intention of paying.

Now confidance makes a statement about some dude trying to low ball him which happens to be g broke out all people,lol smh

G broke now playing the role"mr nice guy" stated "dont get pressured into it man, if u dont wanna do it, it's cool. i wont file a case or leave neg feedback"

How can u file a case if u never even paid for them? Confidance is not the guy to blame.yes he made the mistake,which helped him cuz now he knows. he wins at the end,gets to keep his shoes without a neg feedback.instead of confidance begging it's g broke that should be begging...lol
u got too much time on ur hands...

confidance can tell u if i tried to lowball him or not and that'll be the end of ur story

and since ur too dumb to realize it here's ebays listings that have ended recently...they're surely going for alot 
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Mens-Shoes-...%2E5|12|12%2E5|13&_nkw=jordan+4+laser&_sop=15

Last edited:
I'm the dumb 1?U know all those laser posting is all fake right? Do u even own a pair to compare how they actually really look like

Not gonna say all pairs are fake, looking at the first page I can spot 2 pairs are fake and the others are just sketchy

Not gonna say all pairs are fake, looking at the first page I can spot 2 pairs are fake and the others are just sketchy

You need to chill man. I'm really about to kick you out of the thread and maybe off the site.
You don't contribute anything to the site but nonsense. Talking about someone's mom is pretty low and just calling someone broke just because you want to condescend is worthy of a :smh:

g money 87 g money 87 you gotta chill on the insults also. No need to keep going back and forward anymore.

Back
Top Bottom