Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

What are the obvious signs of a fake pair? I know these were on the grey market so just wondering if there are clear signs of fakes vs real

If its stated in the listing in the listing description that theres a minimum sale price hes covered and correct.

If not, then they sell at 99cents he has to ship.

Very standard ebay sales policy.

Me expert....

Seriously? Wow.... Why does eBay even offer the reserve price option if the seller can just hide it in the listing description? I'm not fluent in eBay policy but this does not make any sense to me whatsoever. Learn something new everyday.

Okay let's be clear, I've sold over 100 items on eBay and my feedback is 100%. I've yet to have even the iffiest of transactions. I've been away from the bay for quite some time so I used my mobile, searched and searched for a res price option, couldn't find, so I proceeded as planned. So for you to wish such ill on me for what pans out to be a simple mistake is pretty foul. I only wanted to sell these so someone else could have them. I can't return them anyhow and I really don't mind keeping them. I promise its not that serious

Not to mention people complain and set negative feedback for the listing details being different from what's sold. Reverse that, and now I'm the scum. Its not like it wasn't in plain text since the auction opened.

Okay.... So you bought these with the intention of selling them to a random person for retail? Why not just leave them wherever you purchased them so the next person that actually wanted to wear/keep these could buy them? So you just wanted to middle man this for no reason? Honestly it sounds like you thought there was money to be made but got stuck with something with zero resell value in the short term. I'm done.

Seriously? Wow.... Why does eBay even offer the reserve price option if the seller can just hide it in the listing description? I'm not fluent in eBay policy but this does not make any sense to me whatsoever. Learn something new everyday.
Okay.... So you bought these with the intention of selling them to a random person for retail? Why not just leave them wherever you purchased them so the next person that actually wanted to wear/keep these could buy them? So you just wanted to middle man this for no reason? Honestly it sounds like you thought there was money to be made but got stuck with something with zero resell value in the short term. I'm done.

Smh yes you need to be if you believe that

If its stated in the listing in the listing description that theres a minimum sale price hes covered and correct.

If not, then they sell at 99cents he has to ship.

Very standard ebay sales policy.

Me expert....

I'd like to see proof of that. A listing like that would undermine ebays structure and cost them money since no one would use the reserve price fee.

That's a scumbag move man. Regardless if you set a reserve price in your description or not, you failed to use the "reserve price" option in your listing. Buyer wins the auction and you're not going to ship out the shoes that he/she won?
mean.gif

People cheap af these days. I'm assuming you didn't want to eat the 30 cent insertion fee? I'm not a malicious person by any means, but I hope you get stuck with these. I'll be surprised if the buyer doesn't leave you negative feedback.
U know whats funny i think i won my mans auction over here lmao. 

Ay Confidance whats ur ebay name? 

Excellent news. I need to get my ebay game up for these in hopes of getting a pair much below retail. NDC order would go back with the quickness
laugh.gif
Yea man majority of the time if its way below retail the seller wont honor auction but for all the times it doesn't work, the few times it comes thru it makes it worth it. Use the ebay app and keep at it. It pays off time to time. I got deadstock blk infrared 3lab5s and blk infrared 6s for $25 and 10 below retail recently. 

U know whats funny i think i won my mans auction over here lmao. 

Ay Confidance whats ur ebay name? 

You don't know if the listing said not selling unless 249.95? Or if you won at 202? Pretty easy to tell if it's the same listing without his name.

yup its me lol i see the reserve thing in the description 

i aint trippin tho bro, i dont expect ppl to ship out when its below retail anyways, happens once in a while.

yup its me lol i see the reserve thing in the description 

i aint trippin tho bro, i dont expect ppl to ship out when its below retail anyways, happens once in a while.
Looks like you might have a case on your hand, listing the reserve price in the description doesn't cut it.  You need to receive the reserve feature on Ebay.

I plainly put in my listing that I'm reserving the retail price of $249.99 for my sz.11 Lasers. Of course the bidding ended at $202.50 yet this guy believes he should have them at far below retail. Wow

View media item 1500676
you put the reserve price in the description but didnt us the reserve feature? you owe that person some shoes for 202.50. you gotta take that L cause you made the mistake! :smh: :smh: :smh:

Bro you are gonna tarnish your rep over 50 bucks. I have shipped shoes for prices I did not want to ship at plenty of times. Send the shoes bro

View media item 1500676
you put the reserve price in the description but didnt us the reserve feature? you owe that person some shoes for 202.50. you gotta take that L cause you made the mistake! :smh: :smh: :smh:

I guess it wasn't read that I searched for a while for the reserve price option. I really did though. I simply could not find it. I used mobile. I hate I even said anything now all I wanted to do was sell the shoes for retail. I even offered free shipping on the retail price but I'm getting crucified because I don't want to take a $100 L? Geez its not like I'm just flaking for the heck of it

I paid 273.11 just a month ago. After paying eBay fees and shipping I'm only recouping maybe $170.

Last edited:
I guess it wasn't read that I searched for a while for the reserve price option. I really did though. I simply could not find it. I used mobile. I hate I even said anything now all I wanted to do was sell the shoes for retail. I even offered free shipping on the retail price but I'm getting crucified because I don't want to take a $100 L? Geez its not like I'm just flaking for the heck of it

I paid 273.11 just a month ago. After paying eBay fees and shipping I'm only recouping maybe $170.

you basically have two options which will result in you taking a L.

1. Dont sell the shoes and get a bad rating and possibly not be able to sell the shoes again on ebay.

2. sell the shoes and lose 100

you basically have two options which will result in you taking a L.

1. Dont sell the shoes and get a bad rating and possibly not be able to sell the shoes again on ebay.

2. sell the shoes and lose 100

Real cheery way of looking at it :/

There is a third option since the buyer is here on the forum. He's already ok with you not shipping the shoes. Probably would be cool with you just reaching out to ensure no hard feelings. You have already expressed your feelings which seem to be understandable. Maybe even slide him a $20 for his inconvenience :smile:

Funny story,

Went to Lake Elsinore outlet to return these. I got a pair of discount and just wanted to return the other pair I got from NDC.

Walk up there and they said they can't take them because they are a "premium" shoe. I look at her and said the receipt says any Nike retailer. You guys are a nike retail store. You sell nike products...LOL She said no...we are a nike factory outlet...and therefore we can not accept these shoes.

I just walked out. Called corporate and they told me they had no right to refuse my return. It was within 30 days and the shoes were unworn.

Corporate is gonna call me back next week with a resolution. I'm just going to take them to NTLA tomorrow when I enter the raffle for the Labs.

Anybody else had problems trying to return things to outlets?

Nope I returned mine to Arundel Mills Nike Outlet a week or so ago and they said here u go sorry u don't like them.

There is a third option since the buyer is here on the forum. He's already ok with you not shipping the shoes. Probably would be cool with you just reaching out to ensure no hard feelings. You have already expressed your feelings which seem to be understandable. Maybe even slide him a $20 for his inconvenience
smile.gif
Exactly or at least agree to start from scratch. The buyer aint trippin b/c he did nothing wrong

Seller: Get 'cho ish together bro..lol you cant make up your own merchant rules b/c you can't find something via mobile. Follow ebays rules, be prepared to take a L if a case is filed, hit a desktop or simply don't post.

Funny story,

Went to Lake Elsinore outlet to return these. I got a pair of discount and just wanted to return the other pair I got from NDC.

Walk up there and they said they can't take them because they are a "premium" shoe. I look at her and said the receipt says any Nike retailer. You guys are a nike retail store. You sell nike products...LOL She said no...we are a nike factory outlet...and therefore we can not accept these shoes.

I just walked out. Called corporate and they told me they had no right to refuse my return. It was within 30 days and the shoes were unworn.

Corporate is gonna call me back next week with a resolution. I'm just going to take them to NTLA tomorrow when I enter the raffle for the Labs.

@bigj505  boy i tol' you nike don't be takin returns....arguin' wit me
roll.gif

Funny story,

@bigj505
 boy i tol' you nike don't be takin returns....arguin' wit me:rofl:  

But they do. That location was on some GARBAGE.

I just returned my extra nike.com KD ALL STAR to my outlet. Gave me no issues at all. Additionally, there are numerous reports of people returning pairs at their outlets.

Last edited:
But they do. That location was on some GARBAGE.

I just returned my extra nike.com KD ALL STAR to my outlet. Gave me no issues at all. Additionally, there are numerous reports of people returning pairs at their outlets.
HAHAA j.k bro yeah that location was weak. nike corp. gonna hook him up tho for that

Back
Top Bottom