Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

I'd like to see proof of that. A listing like that would undermine ebays structure and cost them money since no one would use the reserve price fee.

Ebay varies listing parameters based upon the local law and trading standards of a particular country.

Regardless of that fact a person basically writes a a contract by making a description in the listing.

Of they state a minimum sales price that may contradict ebay standards to a degree, but its their item and their stipulation.

A dispute could be lodged, but ultimately the seller would be protected with the statement made in their description.

I'd like to see proof of that. A listing like that would undermine ebays structure and cost them money since no one would use the reserve price fee.

Ebay varies listing parameters based upon the local law and trading standards of a particular country.

Regardless of that fact a person basically writes a a contract by making a description in the listing.

Of they state a minimum sales price that may contradict ebay standards to a degree, but its their item and their stipulation.

A dispute could be lodged, but ultimately the seller would be protected with the statement made in their description.
Need proof not your interpretation. You use their service to sell. You follow their rules. The seller made his own rules which violates ebays policy.

Not gonna say all pairs are fake, looking at the first page I can spot 2 pairs are fake and the others are just sketchy

First page of this thread?

Theres only 2 pairs on it.
No first page of the ebay link posted.

Joe is at it again, always antagonizing and making dumb comments that doesn't make any sense.
mean.gif

Last edited:
You need to chill man. I'm really about to kick you out of the thread and maybe off the site.
You don't contribute anything to the site but nonsense. Talking about someone's mom is pretty low and just calling someone broke just because you want to condescend is worthy of a :smh:

g money 87 g money 87 you gotta chill on the insults also. No need to keep going back and forward anymore.
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

You need to chill man. I'm really about to kick you out of the thread and maybe off the site.
You don't contribute anything to the site but nonsense. Talking about someone's mom is pretty low and just calling someone broke just because you want to condescend is worthy of a
mean.gif

@G Money 87 you gotta chill on the insults also. No need to keep going back and forward anymore.
u right, arguing with him is pointless. 

also for the ppl saying "if u state there's a reserve in the description" then you're covered....answer this why would they have a reserve feature then? everybody could avoid paying the reserve fee and just state it in the description...

This got way out of hand. I never meant to start or resume a revolution or great debate. I made a mistake, case closed. He is fine with not purchasing the shoes, I'm fine whether he purchased or not. Sorry for causing such a fuss.

I thought the reserve option was dead hence why I placed it in my listing. Again I apologize.

This got way out of hand. I never meant to start or resume a revolution or great debate. I made a mistake, case closed. He is fine with not purchasing the shoes, I'm fine whether he purchased or not. Sorry for causing such a fuss.

I thought the reserve option was dead hence why I placed it in my listing. Again I apologize.
all good on my end bro. not a big deal. just be careful with the whole reserve thing cuz most ppl will file cases and leave neg feedback. 

also for the ppl saying "if u state there's a reserve in the description" then you're covered....answer this why would they have a reserve feature then? everybody could avoid paying the reserve fee and just state it in the description...

So you can set a reserve.

Ebay in other countries only has a reserve option if youre selling certain items. Or its not available, for instance.

Anyway. This is a jordan laser thread, not an ebay thread. Mods and admins should be keeping the thread on track, not fueling or starting fires.

So you can set a reserve.

Ebay in other countries only has a reserve option if youre selling certain items. Or its not available, for instance.

Anyway. This is a jordan laser thread, not an ebay thread. Mods and admins should be keeping the thread on track, not fueling or starting fires.

Thanks mr admin. The convo was relevant as it was about laser 4/ and I didn't fuel any fire. I actually proposed a solution and asked for proof for your incorrect statement which you never provided.

Thanks mr admin. The convo was relevant as it was about laser 4/ and I didn't fuel any fire. I actually proposed a solution and asked for proof for your incorrect statement which you never provided.
its incorrect...u can't use their reserve price feature without paying for it. just cuz u state it in description doesn't mean ebay will honor it

its incorrect...u can't use their reserve price feature without paying for it. just cuz u state it in description doesn't mean ebay will honor it

comment for Modzzilla?

These seem to be looking better and better as I'm seeing them (in size 14) for just under retail. How is leather on these? Comparable to the Laser 1s? Any time I've gotten White leather IVs post '99 the synthetic leather feels low quality. Thanks in advance and my apologies if this ask been asked several times.

These seem to be looking better and better as I'm seeing them (in size 14) for just under retail. How is leather on these? Comparable to the Laser 1s? Any time I've gotten White leather IVs post '99 the synthetic leather feels low quality. Thanks in advance and my apologies if this ask been asked several times.

It is really good leather. I think it's better than Laser 1 leather. The Laser 1 leather is too flimsy. You won't be disappointed.

thats a dumb question....how could someone own a pair when they haven't paid for it and the seller hasn't "sold" it...

since ur a lil slow ill break it down easy. I already own a pair, i usually buy doubles on ebay if i can get em for a cheaper price. so in this instance i was doubling up and  i won em at 202.50 which also proves ur whole "prices are going up on these" theory to be false....so kick rocks 
Yeah, the people that think these are rising in price, are the same people who think the Blk/Wht og 1s are rising in price. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom