Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

@spoonmanofthehour kinda, it used to be easier to just call in but they changed it literally this last weekend. This will be the first release where finish line hasn't allowed phone orders.

Looks like things have gone full circle. Finishline first stopped taking phone orders on Jordan releases with the white cement 4s in 2012. Then started taking phone orders again with the grape 5s. Now 2 years later they are stopping phone orders again with the laser 4s. Lol

Teal 4s didnt show up til day before
Oreos were up for like a week and half +

no set time

JB is defying logic with the price of these. The 1's and 20's were $30 more for the lazering, so why the hell are they charging $60 more to lazer the 4's??? As much as I love 4's, at $250 I'm gonna sit this one out. I am starting to reach a breaking point with these exorbitant prices

Last edited:
If these were black I could see paying $250 but for some reason the white isn't as appealing at this price point. With that said, I'll still probably end up buying a pair simply because I have no self control. I think the Chicago 1s look better than these 4s and I'd rather pay $60 more for those.

Only 1 champs and footaction got these in my area which is Oregon. The wife and I each grabbed a ticket from both. So I have 4 chances at winning a raffle! Hope I get a call. I need these, they are a must!

The PLUG Pair! 
nthat.gif

smokin.gif
FIRE!

One with MJ on the toe box 

the other w/ Dice

Last edited:
^ man those are fire smh. I want these so bad come on FTL, FA, Champs call me. Lol

Last edited:
Just got 4 raffles,please let me win my size,I like the dices would go great when I'm playing craps

Back
Top Bottom