Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

It's crazy how people are still arguing that these will retail at $190 in the comments of pics on IG. 
mean.gif

+1... someone was arguing with me about it when I said they were $250 USD because that's what they priced at when they dropped on AS weekend. He was delusional because he thought that was the price people were paying to get them early lolz smh. The construction/materials used on these is different from a regular remastered AJ4

Just got myself 7 raffle tickets. Hopefully get a few call backs. One to rock and one to stock in the collection.

Local spot in BK that got laser 1s and 20s are not getting the 4s. They said true QS, might have to cop at flight instead

I've got 3 finish line rewards that I need to get rid of. Pm me if you want one. They expire on the 29th.

Update: gone

Last edited:
Just paid $235.00 for a pair to the Plug

1 pair Secured

He said they got 35 pairs of  Laser 4's

@spoonmanofthehour kinda, it used to be easier to just call in but they changed it literally this last weekend. This will be the first release where finish line hasn't allowed phone orders.

Hope my luck continues on raffles.. Only got 3 tix. Not many stores gettin em and the ones that are aren't getting many. :smh:

What does your plug gain by selling these below retail to you coupon or not? The ability to call you friend for another week until the Chicago 10's drop. LOL
Every Friendship brings benefits to the table.

Lucky for me, my plug has Vices, sneakers not being one of them.

I got my Double Nickels 

Last Week

Thanks Plug!

Last edited:
BAY AREA!

Lets start the shiekh codes ! Raffles ends midnight tomorrow
I will go get some codes my self today!

They act like the lasers 4s is a **** secret down here. Monday FTL say they didn't know what they was doing, then today they was doing FCFS on Friday. My buddy went later on today and say a girl whispering saying they might do Fcfs with the gold foams on Thursday :rolleyes . Then DTLR Monday say they don't know if they getting them. Went back today to ask, the manager pull the tickets from underneath the draw and have me do a raffle. They usually have a box and tickets in eye view for raffle :lol: . Champ told me fcfs yesterday but told my homeboy today that they don't know if they getting them.

I knew it but this is going to be an entertaining release.

Last edited:
few regular stores doing fcfs. i dont mind since i have to be at work early. have to be honest , havent done much research in finding where they drop.

Back
Top Bottom