Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

i entered 4 raffles so i hope to get a call back. but my fall back plan is to camp at Nike Dallas or Villia cause theyre doing a FCFS. then SNKRS app if that goes wrong.

On a scale of 1-10 how difficult do you guys think will be to get these online?
1 Extremely Easy Cop Wake Up An Hour After The Release You Will Be Perfectly Fine … 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I think a 9,cuz not too many places doing raffles, the teals sold out quick online,and I feel that more people like the laser more then teals

I wish Blends would just not email me at all - It's like a HTML page full of Lies!

Last edited:
Didn't enter one raffle now my thirst is high after seeing the pics above. SNKRS app or bust for me

Had a guaranteed ticket and I won 2 raffles today even though it could have been three wouldn't let me accept the call on my brother behalf because he apparently put my number dowm

Surprisingly enough, my plug's store didn't even get these but I was able to place my name on a guaranteed list in my hometown for a sz 12. I was number 6 on the list and get only one to reserve a sz 12 a day after they stopped taking names. People weren't digging that price tag.

People want these but the price may be scaring some away... $250 USD is pretty crazy... especially if you want doubles. With the gold foams dropping as well, I think it's going to be harder for some to pick these up. I need at least one pair of these in my life.

That $250 isn't scaring anyone away, Not any real Sneaker Buyers

Kids Drop $350-2k on sneakers....without losing sleep!

If you think $250 is gonna Deterr anyone from not buying these, your sadly mistaken!

$250 ain't shhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom