Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Is there anyone here that can get to the NBA STORE IN NY please PM ME
Do they have lasers?

Or do you want the #45? 
laugh.gif

Just got the Call from the Local HOH for the Laser 4s!! now im waiting for a call for the Foams!!

Will these fit tts? Or 0.5 down. My older 4's pre 2015 areall tts. However both columbias and oreo 4's have felt 0.5 big

Either the hype is low in my area or I'm just lucky....I won 3 pair (might be 4 I have to check with my girl on that one)

Either the hype is low in my area or I'm just lucky....I won 3 pair (might be 4 I have to check with my girl on that one)
Could be a combination of both.

NT is just a vacuum, and can't be a complete indicator on desire/hype.  Look @ the MM 7s.  Most people here weren't a fan, saying "easy cop", etc., and there was a larger demand for them than most of the community expected.  Sold out pretty quick.

Regardless, enjoy your pair(s).  Still love the small town livin', but for sneaker collecting, it's not the best place to be.

#teamonlineorbust 
eyes.gif

3 raffles and no calls as yet, hope to get that size 10, isn't looking too promising. 

Could be a combination of both.

NT is just a vacuum, and can't be a complete indicator on desire/hype.  Look @ the MM 7s.  Most people here weren't a fan, saying "easy cop", etc., and there was a larger demand for them than most of the community expected.  Sold out pretty quick.

Regardless, enjoy your pair(s).  Still love the small town livin', but for sneaker collecting, it's not the best place to be.

#teamonlineorbust :rolleyes

Oh yeah I know that I never listen to NT when it comes to demand for a shoe...but I don't think a lot of ppl entered the raffles around my way

saw them today in person..quite nice..price tag is insane and i cannot be a part of nike's plan to increase its billions..ridiculously greedy.

this...they can keep em for that price... i could easily afford them... but they are t worth the asking price to me

Last edited:
I got the call today, Shoe Palace, hoping HOH, Shiekh come through tomorrow.  I want to double up on these

Back
Top Bottom