Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

My Fiance missed the call for the other pair i wanted so that wouldve been 2 out of 6 raffles. there's still tomorrow

People want these but the price may be scaring some away... $250 USD is pretty crazy...

If i had $10 for every time this was saod in this thread id prob have my pair paid for by now.

Why would 250 scare anyone away when folks pay thousands for yeezys, 400+ for space jams, not to mention countless other sneakers

If i had $10 for every time this was saod in this thread id prob have my pair paid for by now.

Why would 250 scare anyone away when folks pay thousands for yeezys, 400+ for space jams, not to mention countless other sneakers

So true and if they were less. The resellers would buy them all and sell them for $275-$300 and people would pay! If you want them pay it if not pass!

Not everyone shells out that much money for said shoes.
youre right they dont. I myself am not one of those people but to say i havent put out 250 for a pair of shoes that i wanted... nope.

If u want them then 250 isnt gonna deter you. Everyone at some point has paid resell on something and najority of us have spent over 250 on one pair sooo ...

Went ahead and paid $330 to secure a pair for my son. Got 30 dollars in ebay bucks and sold some used XX9's so its all good.

If I was to end up not getting a call for any of my 4 raffle tickets is there any fellow NT'ers who would be willing to pick these up for a brother? Talking to the folks who won multiple raffles but only need 1 pair or less pairs than raffles won? would be much appreciated!
nthat.gif

if you got it like that then props... but i would prefer retail... in some instances i do bend that rule and pay over retail if i really like the shoe... so i have done it before... paid resell for legend blue 11s :x

I don't know if yall remember or not but the white/red/black laser ivs from 2005 were $200 retail so...$250 isn't too much of a stretch given the rise of inflation and the cost of goods in today's economy.

I don't know if yall remember or not but the white/red/black laser ivs from 2005 were $200 retail so...$250 isn't too much of a stretch given the rise of inflation and the cost of goods in today's economy.
Those were much more limited (especially for the time), and I think the white pair if I remember correctly came w/ a hat and shirt combo.

That entire "Rare Air" line was pretty slim pickings back in the day.

pre order came through got the shipping email last night. Hoping everyone else here is able to eat tomorrow and for those that miss i hope you guys don't have to break and arm and a leg to get your pair(s). Happy friday nt brethren. 

Back
Top Bottom