Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

If i had $10 for every time this was saod in this thread id prob have my pair paid for by now.

Why would 250 scare anyone away when folks pay thousands for yeezys, 400+ for space jams, not to mention countless other sneakers
You may get a few serious collectors that are willing to pay those prices, but parents might say He** no. I know when I was in school I couldn't get shoes that was more than $70 
mean.gif
. LOL Moms wasn't having it. 

If i had $10 for every time this was saod in this thread id prob have my pair paid for by now.

Why would 250 scare anyone away when folks pay thousands for yeezys, 400+ for space jams, not to mention countless other sneakers
You may get a few serious collectors that are willing to pay those prices, but parents might say He** no. I know when I was in school I couldn't get shoes that was more than $70 :smh: . LOL Moms wasn't having it. 

that was then & this is now.. kids have mom/dad CC on deck for luxury stuff so possibly tossing a $250-300 charge in with other higher purchases is nothing... $300 is just enough for jeans to some

You may get a few serious collectors that are willing to pay those prices, but parents might say He** no. I know when I was in school I couldn't get shoes that was more than $70 
mean.gif
. LOL Moms wasn't having it. 
Your gonna get more people that are willing to pay that price, then not!

who am i kidding, If i have the chance to buy 3 pairs of these i would, Let alone worry about buying 1 pair 
roll.gif

that was then & this is now.. kids have mom/dad CC on deck for luxury stuff so possibly tossing a $250-300 charge in with other higher purchases is nothing... $300 is just enough for jeans to some

True...I knew people with cc back in the day, but it's been allot of releases lately and everybody ain't balling like that. And I will never pay $300 for some damn jeans unless they got a belt that will tighten up itself, like the leaces on the Air Mags LOL

True...I knew people with cc back in the day, but it's been allot of releases lately and everybody ain't balling like that. And I will never pay $300 for some damn jeans unless they got a belt that will tighten up itself, like the leaces on the Air Mags LOL

oh no i 10000% agree

Man, I personally Only Rock Levis Jeans - just cuz they have so many diff cuts I can buy a pair to my Liking n Color

But My friends n Fam spend ******ED money on jeans!

True Religon, Rock & Republic, COH, etc etc

Over $200 a pair if not more sometimes

My other friend wears nothing but BALDWIN DENIM from Kansas City cuz he see's Jay-Z wearing it - 
mean.gif

LEVIS OR NOTHING

Man, I personally Only Rock Levis Jeans - just cuz they have so many diff cuts I can buy a pair to my Liking n Color

My other friend wears nothing but BALDWIN DENIM from Kansas City cuz he see's Jay-Z wearing it - :smh:

LEVIS OR NOTHING

im PRPS & BBC but i havent & wont drop over $100-120 on a pair

My other friend wears nothing but BALDWIN DENIM from Kansas City cuz he see's Jay-Z wearing it - :smh:

LEVIS OR NOTHING

Yeah bruh Levi's for me too. Lately I've been on Levi's buying spree from Kohl's because they have like BOGO 50% plus 30% coupon from the mail. Lol

Lately ive been wearing either Zara or 1969 Gap Selvage Slim Fit jeans because i get them for half off with my discount
heard good things about the 1968 selvedge. Been trying to break in some apc raw denim lately but have't worn it with sneakers because of the denim bleed. 

LEVIS OR NOTHING

Its hard for me to find my size in any other jeans besides Levis and they good for a few years. Ive seen people with messed up jeans that cost $200 but wore out in months. Won't be me tho

While I really like this shoe, I won't be trying in my size, only A GS pair for my girlfriend. After looking at the size 14s on eBay, I don't think this is gonna look too great in bigger sizes, due to the lasering not being scaled. It also feels much more acceptable with the 180 price tag, and knowing it will see more light this way. Does anybody know if 15s exist in these?

Back
Top Bottom