Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

I slept in and missed these...mad as hell
frown.gif

Still cant believe how hard it was to cop a 11.5 80% of the stores and sites didn't even have my size. It made this release 1000 times harder then it shoulda been, smh JB gimme a break ffs
Yeah they seem to sell out of 9's too, probably the most popular size.

Just went to see this in store and I really liked them just can't drop another $250 on shoes right now. I will def circle back and try to get a pair hopefully for retail.

a lot of stores FSR in brooklyn. I guess the $250 scares folks. I might cop when I get paid next week with the double nickel 10s 

Not from this year, but nice post. Man that 1st pair. ..:pimp:

I gave up trying to find one though in my size DS :frown:

Last edited:
THE LASER 4's

I wish they would make and Release to the Public

as a QS or GR would be a DREAM that's never coming true!

RED

WHEAT

AND THAT EMINEM BLUE!!!

Meh. Never been a fan of any of the old laser shoes. This 30th anniversary series(1, 4, 20)are the only ones that float my boat.

Still cant believe how hard it was to cop a 11.5 80% of the stores and sites didn't even have my size. It made this release 1000 times harder then it shoulda been, smh JB gimme a break ffs
Yeah I have the same problem usually. My TTS is an 11.5, I usually just go to a 12 and have a tiny bit more room than I would in an 11.5. They are usually more comfortable this way too. Hard to find our size though.

Yeah I have the same problem usually. My TTS is an 11.5, I usually just go to a 12 and have a tiny bit more room than I would in an 11.5. They are usually more comfortable this way too. Hard to find our size though.

The struggle is real fam

Back
Top Bottom