Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

I cant even ignore this guy. Normal people go away when ignored. This guy will chain-PM one right after the other if I do not respond. This is getting annoying.
Are you still having issues with the member perhaps you can create a folder where the PM goes strictly to the trash.
Looks like the Audi logo, except one extra ring.

Any one know if there are any more 4's slated to drop this year ?
I don't think so, but we won't know until they just spring them on us

Still on the fence with these, I know my size is sitting locally just gotta find away to make the price cheaper lol

Are you still having issues with the member perhaps you can create a folder where the PM goes strictly to the trash.

6-Rings..

6-Rings..

its on my 1's as 4 rings :pimp:

Audi driver fyi :pimp:

6-Rings..

yea came in here to post this, pretty stoked about that one, the dude with the face on the toe is the winner though.

thats pretty dope, i feel like with these every pair is unique and often times you can find stuff on there you personally relate to, im sure youre not letting that pair go cause of dumb little stuff like that.

i have MJ's face on the ankle of that same shoe with the audi logo on it :lol: hopefully my iv's that come in are flooded just like my 1's

Last edited:
6-Rings..

yea came in here to post this, pretty stoked about that one, the dude with the face on the toe is the winner though.

thats pretty dope, i feel like with these every pair is unique and often times you can find stuff on there you personally relate to, even though theyre widely available im sure youre not letting that pair go cause of dumb little stuff like that.

also what is the significance of 3-15 i have that pretty promiently on my toes but cant seem to find what the date is in reference to. THis is the first shoe i have not stopped looking at in a while.

Last edited:

6-Rings..
Excuse me extra two rings.
its on my 1's as 4 rings
pimp.gif

Audi driver fyi
pimp.gif
Also an Audi driver A4 for the wife and recently deceased S5.  MOFO kids racing totalled it. 
mad.gif

Oh ok. On that pic it looked too have 6 rings. I was thinking olympics but thats only 5 rings.

forget the 11 labs just give me remastered bred 4s NA preferably. But jumpman version would suffice too. 

Back
Top Bottom