Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Damn ^ 
roll.gif

What is he going to do with all those pears....

These things are cold right now.... :rofl:

:lol: how dudes think these are gonna age well. Okay buddy. Take it from a vet, these will look atrocious in a few years. I'm not talking about the clear soles either that's obvious but that netting though?! 250 is way to much for these. 200 more like it even with Jordan inflation prices. Don't get me wrong though I love the lasering done on these. Now those OG black lasers are like fine wine b/c those still look crispy even after all these years. Hopefully those that want them get them though. At the end of the day NT always flourishes before the avg consumer.

Last edited:
I think it was posted in this thread earlier but a guy said to use volume 40, apply it and let the shoes sit in the sun for about 4 hrs.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/40-Volume-Developer/SLNCAR67,default,pd.html

That was me! Works on clear soles as well. I don't wear my kicks that much, so once every few years will do. But, if you will be wearing these or any white rubber midsoles, clear soles, etc frequently, but it with the vol 40 and you are set. Just did my royal foams and they still clear like new 5 years later and metallic 5's that are 9+ years old

View media item 1457383
View media item 1457373View media item 1457374View media item 1457376View media item 1457388

Last edited:
:lol: how dudes think these are gonna age well. Okay buddy. Take it from a vet, these will look atrocious in a few years. I'm not talking about the clear soles either that's obvious but that netting though?! 250 is way to much for these. 200 more like it even with Jordan inflation prices. Don't get me wrong though I love the lasering done on these. Now those OG black lasers are like fine wine b/c those still look crispy even after all these years. Hopefully those that want them get them though. At the end of the day NT always flourishes before the avg consumer.

With the leather being off white and laser etching being Goldish, if they turn yellow if will only match better right??

If anybody still looking. I just checked out size 9.5 through eastbay.. Not sure about other sizes... Worth a try

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom