Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Lol yo what up G money, none sense huh let me guess I bet u were looking hard on eb just to prove me wrong. I've got lasers posted on eb so I kinda know what's going on. U in the other hand prob don't even own a pair nor do u want 1 so enough with your none sense

^^your return?

My footlocker still had a sz 9 too.  Also, saw a few on the shelves in SF last weekend at FL, Shoe Place, or Shiekh. One place even still had GS lasers

Nah, not mine at all. I saw them as I was checking out. Just passing on the info if anyone in the area is looking.

Only in Outlets from Buyers Remorse, Those are Returns

not leftover stock from stores.

These Sold out! at $250.00

and any Pairs you see in a Major Retailer is 90% a Return

KNOW THIS PLAYBOY!
happy.gif

Few things:

-These Sold out! at $250.00 - No they didn't

-and any Pairs you see in a Major Retailer is 90% a Return - 90% Wrong. Major retailers(shiekh, shoe palace etc.) don't accept returns on raffled kicks. Read a receipt before commenting

Last edited:

Only in Outlets from Buyers Remorse, Those are Returns

not leftover stock from stores.

These Sold out! at $250.00

and any Pairs you see in a Major Retailer is 90% a Return

KNOW THIS PLAYBOY! :D  
Few things:

-These Sold out! at $250.00 - No they didn't
-and any Pairs you see in a Major Retailer is 90% a Return - 90% Wrong. Major retailers(shiekh, shoe palace etc.) don't accept returns on raffled kicks. Read a receipt before commenting
Ehhhhh major retailers do accept returns bruh....

I do agree that they didn't sell out tho.

*sighs* I didn't say they don't. I said major retailers(shiekh, shoe palace etc.) don't accept returns on raffled kicks.

Keyword "raffled". Again, read a receipt

*sighs* I didn't say they don't. I said major retailers(shiekh, shoe palace etc.) don't accept returns on raffled kicks.

Keyword "raffled". Again, read a receipt

Dude, even raffled pairs can be returned. That arrogance and being wrong don't go together.

Most notable major retailer that does raffles is nike. The stores which would be equivalent to sheiks over here like shot city or dtlr also take returns tho dtlr always does store credit on all purchases.

Dude, even raffled pairs can be returned. That arrogance and being wrong don't go together.

Most notable major retailer that does raffles is nike. The stores which would be equivalent to sheiks over here like shot city or dtlr also take returns tho dtlr always does store credit on all purchases.
Bro, we'll agree to disagree...again

I'm not wrong, I'm only speaking on what I know out here which is why I named the stores i did. I'm not concerned with Nike b/c we all know they accept returns. There's no arrogance over here just a read a receipt like i said moreover, from shiekh. If yalls equivalents don''t rock like that then good for you.

Last edited:
Finishline does returns and so does footlockers sans hoh or the ones that stamp the receipts. Just giving more examples.

Bro, we'll agree to disagree...again
I'm not wrong, I'm only speaking on what I know out here which is why I named the stores i did. I'm not concerned with Nike b/c we all know they accept returns. There's no arrogance over here just a read a receipt like i said moreover, from shiekh. If yalls equivalents don''t rock like that then good for you.

But you're wrong tho. Both Shiekks and Shoe Palace in my area accept returns on raffled kicks. Even tho it says it on the receipt, if you bring up the issue to a manager they have no problem refunding your money. You just gotta be polite and professional about the return, don't be a jerk with an attitude and you'll be surprised how much you can get away with.

They normally don't let you try on shoes when raffled so when mine don't fit properly I return them. They have no problem with the return when I explain this.

So, you are wrong my friend, both Shiekks and Shoe Palace accept returns on raffled kicks.

Kill em with kindness man, it feels better and you will get better results, guaranteed.

Last edited:
Went to my local Footaction on thursday looking to cop a summer shoe. Saw these sitting on the wall with the rest of the Laser pack. It made me think for a second, with that $250 price tag I can't see these selling out in my area.. Dudes aint getting money like that where they just gonna go to Footaction and drop nearly 300 on a pair of kicks.. especially young dudes who are getting their sneaker money from their mom/dad. I got a Foot Locker vip $10 off. I was ready to cop but figured I'll look see if these are still at some local Foot Locker's so I can cop on discount.

But you're wrong tho. Both Shiekks and Shoe Palace in my area accept returns on raffled kicks. Even tho it says it on the receipt, if you bring up the issue to a manager they have no problem refunding your money. You just gotta be polite and professional about the return, don't be a jerk with an attitude and you'll be surprised how much you can get away with.

They normally don't let you try on shoes when raffled so when mine don't fit properly I return them. They have no problem with the return when I explain this.

So, you are wrong my friend, both Shiekks and Shoe Palace accept returns on raffled kicks.

Kill em with kindness man, it feels better and you will get better results, guaranteed.
I'm not beating a dead horse anymore. 

BTW I appreciates everyone's input makes this thread interesting. No anger on this side so my bad if I came off that way to some of you cats.

Anyways, for the record returns, exchanges, and store credits are 3 totally different types of transactions. I know the stores I named accept exchanges and/or store credits on raffled kicks within 15 days of purchase to be exact. But they don't accept returns on raffled kicks. Your not going to cop a pair a raffled kicks @ shiekh and a few days later simply decide to say i don't like or i dont want em so im takin' em back and getting my money. They don't allow it. They tell you at the counter before you pay, "so you know there are no returns allowed on raffled shoes this is a final sale". The topic of discussion is returns - taking the shoe back and getting a refund, not exchanges or store credits which include the act of literally returning the shoe. In both those cases your not getting a refund. I can't imagine what "issue" you could possibly have that you would need to see a manager to convince him/her to give you a refund other than a factory defect you weren't aware of but is that really the norm or an exception to the rule. And even then, you'll probably get a store credit.

True for Shoe Palace, not for Shiekks. I always get my $$$ back at Shiekks.

I usually return immediately like same or next day if that' makes a difference.

No hate or anger over here man, all good.

None of you guys have a copy of a receipt? The receipt will tell u the return policy plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom