Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think the hype has died down significantly since it's retro release in '06.  
They did go on sale and sat for a while.    

air-jordan-4-retro-military-blue.jpg

With the way the White/Red XIV's flew off the shelves, I expect this release to follow the same pattern. 

Whats the name of the team jordans in the pic? White red n black and right above the 4s?
Air Jordan Team Concepts. Those shoes go down as one of my top 3 favorite basketball shoes of all time. Zoom air in both the forefoot and the heel. Breathability was a little bit of an issue but it was a great great basketball shoe. 

Balled in em in middle school. I would love another pair. I may have my old pair somewhere around here

The way the past few retros have sold, I wouldn't be surprised if these sold out in the first day....No matter how the quality is.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The way the past few retros have sold, I wouldn't be surprised if these sold out in the first day....No matter how the quality is.

Exactly....
laugh.gif

$160? Nah I'm good. I've been in the Nike and other brands forums for a reason. These price hikes have to stand for something, and outdated technology and sub-par quality aren't it. Outside of older retros, JB is dead to me.

Easy pass for me. Still going to be terrible quality and off-colored. From the looks of the pictures, the light grey heel 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Me like. Glad they didn't do "off-white" on these.

I would prefer off-white because dirt on my off whites don't bother me after I wipe it off. My pure white kicks get almost no play. Also I like the "vintage" look of off-white kicks. All my white converses have been off-white. But I have a few white jordans. I just hate having more than one pure white per silhouette but the 4s are my faves along with the 6s, I feel like I have no choice with these drops! 
laugh.gif
 The ones, 11s and 5s are also up there but I can resist temptations with those
But I am glad at how clean these came out. I was pissed as all hell with the other pics. Looks like I will be dropping another 235
30t6p3b.gif

We all know these shoe stores will hype this release for a month but not actually pay for servers to back that hype, leaving a lot of us in the dirt

I dont know why people hatin' on these, the definitely are not identical (or even too close) to the last releases, but still a dope colorway... I hope the blue isn't as royal is it is in those pics ^^^ I got a beater pair from last release so I will definitely be rein' up.

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

I dont know why people hatin' on these, the definitely are not identical (or even too close) to the last releases, but still a dope colorway... I hope the blue isn't as royal is it is in those pics ^^^ I got a beater pair from last release so I will definitely be rein' up.

Much better than the baby blue from the air randy fakes and earlier pics! That and the pure white vs off white argument were my reasons for passing. These are pretty sick though

Thinking of maybe picking up a pair since it actually looks white and not off white like the 06 retro. Then selling my 06 pair instead. Quality might even be better than that paper thin leather they had on the 06. Seem backwards as usually quality goes down as they re-retro but the 06 quality was pretty bad.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

I was thinking easy pass but clear images of the REAL version came out and I have to say, definite cop

air-jordan-iv-military-blue-hoopcity-2.jpg
Is that a fatter stuffed tongue?? Unlike the super thin '06s

still wont cop though for 160. They were 115 last time they came out smh

Back
Top Bottom