Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

I was thinking easy pass but clear images of the REAL version came out and I have to say, definite cop

air-jordan-iv-military-blue-hoopcity-1.jpg

air-jordan-iv-military-blue-hoopcity-2.jpg

Yeah, the Military Blue 4s released Thursday here in Korea along with the Playoff 12s and Obsidian 12s. There was a decent crowd it seems waiting at Hoopcity before the place opened. Korean collectors with, incidentally, some military guys. Sucks that either stock that Korea receives is lower than last year of the hype has grown so much here.
Sucks for me, I live 3 hours away from Seoul and I work a regular 9-5. I can't show up and wait till opening (10AM) on a random Thursday, and major Jordan releases usually only release in Seoul or Busan (2 hours away from me). I had no chance at getting a pair of Cement 4s and, needless to say I have no chance at these. Pretty salty at how things are shaping up out here, but I guess the hype was inevitable.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

These sat in 2006.

6 years for the hypebeast training to gain momentum. These wont sit this time around in 2012

Resellers will end up snatching them all up, and then they'll end up sitiin in their closets..hahah!

These will sell alot faster than most of you think.
Everyone that's still bruised from not getting a pair of White/Cement IVs this year will be all over these.
Every OG colorway this year has been in limited numbers, and no way are they going to miss out twice.

Originally Posted by Chato

I was thinking easy pass but clear images of the REAL version came out and I have to say, definite cop

air-jordan-iv-military-blue-hoopcity-2.jpg

Yeah, the Military Blue 4s released Thursday here in Korea along with the Playoff 12s and Obsidian 12s. There was a decent crowd it seems waiting at Hoopcity before the place opened. Korean collectors with, incidentally, some military guys. Sucks that either stock that Korea receives is lower than last year of the hype has grown so much here.
Sucks for me, I live 3 hours away from Seoul and I work a regular 9-5. I can't show up and wait till opening (10AM) on a random Thursday, and major Jordan releases usually only release in Seoul or Busan (2 hours away from me). I had no chance at getting a pair of Cement 4s and, needless to say I have no chance at these. Pretty salty at how things are shaping up out here, but I guess the hype was inevitable.
ohwell.gif

Wow that sucks man. Is there any reason they drop jordans on Thursday instead of Saturday, like the western world?

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

These sat in 2006.

6 years for the hypebeast training to gain momentum. These wont sit this time around in 2012

Resellers will end up snatching them all up, and then they'll end up sitiin in their closets..hahah!
That's what I was thinking!
laugh.gif

It is still an unpopular colorway. But the pure white upper might have increased its popularity!

Does anyone else think that this banana-toe looks worse than the Cement IV's? This shape looks like its back to the bad old days of IV's from 06-10. I was hoping after the modestly improved Cements that we could look forward to better looking Black/Military/Fire red IV's. Official pic or not, Im hoping this is an old model...

sold my 06's last year, I'll probably skip the rd and get them later too much other stuff coming out

Originally Posted by Chato

ohwell.gif

Wow that sucks man. Is there any reason they drop jordans on Thursday instead of Saturday, like the western world?

I have no idea. I assume they just release stock whenever they get it in, because they were waiting for their stock truck to unload. Same tging happened with the galaxy foams. I remember last year a lot of releases happened on random Wednesdays and Thursdays and a few weeks or a month earlier. The only "big" release I can remember releasing on the same Saturday as in the states was the white/cement IIIs.Anyways, I am on my way to Busan to chill for a day and hope to see if any pairs are left.

Originally Posted by kpingol27

These sat in 2006.

theres too many hypebeasts out there to have these ANYTHING collect dust anymore. 

fixed

also, i'm not feeling the lack of off white. will cop only 1 pair.
tired.gif

So I walked into the nikestore in Busan and randomly they were releasing the white/red 11 lows today. They had a few sizes of the 4s left. They looked good to me, but unfortunately none in my size. They had a pair in my boy's size so he bought them after trying them on. Said they were comfortable. Hopefully we'll see some pics soon.

555720669.jpg
555720475.jpg
555720261.jpg
555720054.jpg
555719835.jpg

Yea me and Chato saw them today, couldn't believe they were still there and seeing them in person is what sold me.

they look exactly like the 2006, hopefully quality is better

agreed. I dont really see any of the (modest) improvements we saw in the shape/construction of the Cements

Back
Top Bottom