Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Soo, these come pre-creased...
30t6p3b.gif

From what I gather, the 06 quality was crap. Hopefully JB keeps it going after a good quality on the Cavs and decent quality on the WC's continuing on to this release and the rest of the 4's to come this year. These, the olympic 6's, and another pair of TB 3's and my blue based Jordan game is good for a minute. Def. copping but only one pair

Just keeping my 06 version and passing,but hopefully they are good quality like the Cavs. Another Iv I really loved the quality on were the white laser Iv. I have a few others but these 2have been my favorite.

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY'RE PASSING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUALITY WILL END UP GETTING THESE.

Any 4 is an instacop for me.  I never understand why people come to the thread if they are just hating on the shoe.  Obviously you are interested if you are reading all of this.

^
laugh.gif

As for the comments about people claiming that they're passing but they wind up changing their minds, one thing we fail to take into account is the fact that NT only makes up a small percentage of the market.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The quality is better than the 06s, I'll tell you that right now.
I like the sound of this.
Do you already have them?

Crap, I might have to get a pair now.

Still bummed they're not off-white.

If by "you" you mean my store, then yes, we got a shipment in a few days ago. The quality of the leather is better than the 06s, but a couple of pairs I looked at did come pre-creased.

Wish I could walk in check these out and decide instead of waking up early t oget in line to just get them. Still on the fence on these...

my 06's look like a crashed honda civic after literally 2 wears and they were beyond uncomfortable smh, the material was awful. i don't even want to cop the '12 version kuz i still have nightmares!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

my 06's look like a crashed honda civic after literally 2 wears and they were beyond uncomfortable smh, the material was awful. i don't even want to cop the '12 version kuz i still have nightmares!
tired.gif
laugh.gif
at the nightmares. I was on the fences about these but the new pictures are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom